Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 8th, 2014, 07:54 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
heroscaper2010's 2/8/14 - Wave 7, Raknar's Vision, and more!

Updated my haves! Some of Wave 7, Raknar's Vision, and more! Check it out!

I'm looking to get more HoSS stuff (released and for future). I'd also trade for a Taelenk Tundra terrain, Road to the Forgotten terrain x2, Battle for the Underdark terrain, or Ticalla Jungle.

I need Hulk/Abomination and 1 2-hex Concrete tile to complete my MARVEL set so I'll give a little bit for those, too.

Last edited by Sheep; February 8th, 2014 at 08:44 PM.
Old February 16th, 2014, 06:18 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: heroscaper2010's Tradelist 2/16/14 - Raknar's Vision/Wav

Changed prices a little bit to be more like Auggies.

Still need Hulk/Abomination and 1 2-hex Concrete tile to finish my Marvel set and my wants are still the same.

Thanks!
Old March 9th, 2014, 10:12 PM

NachoZombie Woo who?
Re: heroscaper2010's Tradelist 2/16/14 - Need Hulk/Abominati

Just completed a fantastic trade with Heroscaper2010. Excellent communication the whole time, he packaged up everything very nicely and organised shipping to Australia for me.
10/10 in every way. Thanks to heroscaper2010 I have started my first Heroscape collection. Thanks mate.
Old July 23rd, 2014, 02:32 PM

Re: heroscaper2010's Tradelist 7/23/14 - Repaints for sale

I have two repainted castles (gold/purple and black/red) and 6 squads of repainted Omnicron Snipers (3 squads of each color scheme). I'm asking:

$30 per castle
$5 per squad

Or $80 for everything. You pay shipping. The red/black castle has only 20 ladders (3 missing) and 2 9-hex castle pieces instead of 1 9-hex and 1 7-hex. The Gold/Purple one has 47 battlements (3 missing) and only 6 straight castle walls (missing one).
~HS2010

Pictures of the Gold/Purple castle:

Last edited by Sheep; August 7th, 2014 at 10:48 AM.
Old August 7th, 2014, 10:55 AM

Added pictures of the Gold/Purple castle above.

I have two Pathfinder minis that I do not need...

Orge - 33
Wereshark Pirate - 12

The Ogre is $8.99 and the Wereshark Pirate is $4.49 on CSI. I'm asking $10 for both of them or $8 for the Ogre and $4 for the Wereshark Pirate.

These could be used for nice customs (C3V already has some Pathfinders minis converted) and who knows, maybe C3V will use these in the future.
Old August 7th, 2014, 12:40 PM

DARKLORD Woo who?

I'm interested by the black/red castle, can you make some photos ?
Old August 7th, 2014, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKLORD View Post
I'm interested by the black/red castle, can you make some photos ?
Yeah sure.

Bad News: One of wall walks from the black/red castle is missing. The door's "lock" thing is also missing but I know I saw it when I went through the castles to do an inventory a couple days ago so I'll look for it.

Good News: I ordered extra ladders a long time ago so I'll just add 2 of those ladders in to compensate for the missing two (honestly, I don't think I ever had the "missing" two).

And I have pictures (also includes pictures of black/red Omnicrons for others that might be interested in them):

Old August 7th, 2014, 02:57 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wow, just wanted to say that the black/Red castle looks pretty cool. Nice job on the paint.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 7th, 2014, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Wow, just wanted to say that the black/Red castle looks pretty cool. Nice job on the paint.
All credit goes to orgsbane (man, that @ update tonight will be nice). He's the one that did it along with the Omnicrons (IMO, the gold/purple is even nicer, because it's easy on the eyes, but they're both great).
Old August 12th, 2014, 12:01 PM

HS2010's Tradelist 8/21/14 - Nothing currently.

Nvm.

Last edited by Sheep; August 21st, 2014 at 03:54 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2016, 07:51 AM

Re: HS2010's Tradelist 8/21/14 - Nothing currently.

Updated OP with:

Quote:
Since I am no longer able to play a large role in HoSS, I have decided to sell my figures. If you choose to buy from me, you'll get:

1) To pick an extra 10% of the amount you buy,
2) Free Shipping, and
3) To pick 10pts worth (while supplies last):
-3D-printed, unpainted Imperial Speeder Bike [2] | 5pts each
-3D-printed, unpainted Sarlacc Pit (HoSS Official) [1] | 10pts

However, for me to make this stuff worth it, I ask that you at least buy $25 worth of units. Here is the link to the Google spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...p=docslist_api

All Squads are the price of the full HoSS Squad. I am not selling singles as I am selling as a part of HoSS, not Star Wars miniatures.

High Quality HoSS cards will be provided for every unit you buy. You have the option of how you want the cards printed via Xorlof's X minus 2 printer.

If you have any questions, especially about the specific miniatures (they are not all the official HoSS mini), please ask.

Last edited by Sheep; January 23rd, 2016 at 09:30 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2016, 09:18 AM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: HS2010's Tradelist 8/21/14 - Nothing currently.

I am getting a 404 error on your spread sheet link :/

My trade thread, now with Classic, C3V and SoV units!
All units come with cards.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51709

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades