Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old January 22nd, 2013, 12:04 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: 6-Way Epic Heroscape Variant - Battle Cards and Big Mons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermilyion View Post
This is amazing, remind me of some Campaign style stuff i did back Pre-wave 2. I am getting a group together this Friday and we are going to play this with some modification, if it plays well ill post up what we did so people can compare it to what is already done (hope you don't mind your ideas inspired me and i am off running with them)
Go for it! What I managed to play while I had a group was awesome (aside from Jef never losing a figure in any battle, but that's a different issue...), and I'm more than happy to see someone else play around with it (after all this time) - that's why I posted it.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 22nd, 2013, 01:27 AM
A cool title

shafizele is surprisingly tart

I played this when you first posted it with 4 people. (It was so fun I remember a lot of it) It played like a game of risk, except way more intense and slower . We ignored the intricate card part of it because my group voted no , we also ignored all of the battle types except good old skirmish. It worked rather well, we made quite a few adjustments, here's the 4 main ones:

1:There was no point cap on generals but you didn't want to put 370 points into hulk on 1 part of the board and subsequently get raped on the otherside.

2:Your army auto retreated when your general died in a skirmish, all figures engaged took a leaving engagement when retreating and all range figures could attack normally if they could before the army retreated. This resulted in quite a few failed general snipes.

3:The max point value of your army in a skirmish was triple your general's point cost + itself. So if you picked kaemon as a general you'd have him and 360 additional points. This was and the previous rule was to also prevent really low point generals.

4:We ignored the wheel function and just kept the same 1,2,3,4 order.

Yeah... In hindsight we basically took the game board function thingy and developed an almost completely different scenario. The game basically turned into a reeeeally long regular scape game. It didn't really end we just gave up because it took so long (it was on my floor for more then 3 weeks). Still was a fun time and would definitely play again if I had the time. +rep for the idea

Whatever you do, DO NOT read this, it's completely pointless.
Old February 18th, 2013, 06:02 PM

darkchaos452366 has disabled reputation

Will we ever hear of how to use brawls and pvp?
Old April 4th, 2013, 10:55 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I feel like this really has potential now in the days of online scape. You could keep it set up as long as you needed then and wouldn't be restricted by a less than immense collection.
I'd love to see the rules finished.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old April 11th, 2013, 06:49 PM

ssnover95 knows what's in an order marker ssnover95 knows what's in an order marker ssnover95 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivelord View Post
I feel like this really has potential now in the days of online scape. You could keep it set up as long as you needed then and wouldn't be restricted by a less than immense collection.
I'd love to see the rules finished.
These were exactly my thoughts as I read through the thread. It would admittedly be quite slow, but there's something great about playing a colossal campaign like this over time. The mounting suspense as the game reaches the final confrontation has no equal.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions