Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old February 1st, 2007, 10:08 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
MicroHeroScape - Scape characters as Micro Heroes

Heroscape characters done in the Micro Heroes style!

Malechi's HS Micro Heroes:

Note that the following are only touch ups of other artist's work:
ArgosCap's Tornak; HyperactiveSloth's Elite Onyx Viper; ArgosCap's Retairius; HyperactiveSloth's Deathwalker 9000 (w/ArgosCap's Railgun & my Rocket Launcher); Brickman1444's Legionnaire made to move; ArgosCap's Sir Hawthorne

ArgosCap's HS Micro Heroes:
The amazing Q9 Micro Hero
Build version

Jandar

Utgar

Vydar

L to R: Raelin, Evil Raelin (comic version), Mysterious Dark Raelin (comic), Evil Raelin (from the cartoon)

Grut templates

Grut stuff:

Venoc Travolta!
Darned Sexxy Markwars

Brickman1444's HS Micro Heroes:

Ullar, Einar, Vydar

Truth, Nether, Malechi

Fuzzie Fuzz's HS Micro Heroes:

Funrun

Chimpy's HS Micro Heroes:

XSI Addict 32's HS Micro Heroes:

HyperactiveSloth's HS Micro Heroes:

Jonathan's HS Micro Heroes:

braveheart101's HS Micro Heroes:

Battle-worn Jotun

LordVenoc's HS Micro Heroes:

nonexistantnonexister's HS Micro Heroes:

Hex_Enduction Hour's animated stuff swiped from the hard work of the above masters:

Further information concerning Micro Heroes
Here's the Wiki entry:
Micro Heroes
Here is one of the largest collection of Micro Heroes on the web:
Ze Ball Breaker Micro-Heros Site
Here is a forum site I've joined to see if I can create some of my own. The members offer tutorials. I'm registered as Hex_Enduction_Hour (surprise!)
MicroHeroes International Board II
Old February 1st, 2007, 11:08 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Im sure Chuck Norris could make some too...

Old February 4th, 2007, 02:09 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Do you mean something like this:

Nope, can't do anything like that.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old February 4th, 2007, 02:34 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Do you mean something like this:

Nope, can't do anything like that.
DUDE!!!!! Yes!!! That's awesome, Mal!
Think I can do it with Photoshop 6.0?
Old February 4th, 2007, 02:59 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Considering I am using 5.5, I don't see why not!

Try these as the base for the figure:

From there it is sort of like your sister's paper dolls she used to play with ... Just dress 'em up!
Note that Micro-Taelord above uses the figure second in from the right.

Old February 5th, 2007, 12:57 AM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi

From there it is sort of like your sister's paper dolls she used to play with ... Just dress 'em up!
This is funny. I was thinking the same thing when I came up with the idea for Micro Heroscape. It's a bit doll-ish, isn't it.
Old February 5th, 2007, 01:08 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Have fun with your paper dolls guys!!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old February 5th, 2007, 06:49 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Have fun with your paper dolls guys!!

... And, the difference between playing with paper dolls and little 1 1/4" plastic dolls that everyone here plays with is? Very minuscule indeed, and even smaller from the viewpoint of an outsider!

Old February 5th, 2007, 10:15 PM
Emeritus Admin

That emoticon!
Old February 7th, 2007, 08:20 AM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
after seeing this thread i started making some micro heroes but they're not hs figs. they're more like post apocalyptic humans that had to be mechanically advanced to fight back against the demons..

6 x 9 = 42

Old February 9th, 2007, 05:39 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
BUMP! dont let this die! this could be really cool!

6 x 9 = 42

Old February 9th, 2007, 05:44 PM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickman1444
BUMP! dont let this die! this could be really cool!
I agree! I haven't had the frickin' time to attempt a micro yet. Maybe summer time, but I'd like to see the figures you've done, brickman1444 (lego reference by any chance?)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction