Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old November 19th, 2020, 07:39 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Hey Guys. Been awhile since I've been over in this neck of the woods. I'm currently putting together a bunch of 3d models for my resin printer. I'm doing a bunch of those Heroscape Scans and a ton of figures for my Star Wars legion miniatures game. I've been slowly throwing in random characters from different video games and such that I want as minis compatible with Heroscape and had a cool idea when I seen this thread updated. Here goes: I am thinking of doing up a bunch of 3d printable files for a bunch of my favorite characters in this thread. I'm going to start with Kratos and Ezio Auditore, but will try to add a bunch of others as well. If I can make time to do these up, would you like me to link you guys to the files I make here? This will be super fun. I can kitbash pretty much anything to make any of the characters in 3d printed form to print on a resin machine. Let me know if that is something you guys would like. I'll be doing my favorites anyway.
Yeah definitely interested, especially with the customs that don't really have figures

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old November 19th, 2020, 10:06 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Hey Guys. Been awhile since I've been over in this neck of the woods. I'm currently putting together a bunch of 3d models for my resin printer. I'm doing a bunch of those Heroscape Scans and a ton of figures for my Star Wars legion miniatures game. I've been slowly throwing in random characters from different video games and such that I want as minis compatible with Heroscape and had a cool idea when I seen this thread updated. Here goes: I am thinking of doing up a bunch of 3d printable files for a bunch of my favorite characters in this thread. I'm going to start with Kratos and Ezio Auditore, but will try to add a bunch of others as well. If I can make time to do these up, would you like me to link you guys to the files I make here? This will be super fun. I can kitbash pretty much anything to make any of the characters in 3d printed form to print on a resin machine. Let me know if that is something you guys would like. I'll be doing my favorites anyway.
Yeah definitely interested, especially with the customs that don't really have figures
Cool. Ill post stl links here to download for free when I make them. The future is now when it comes to plasticrack and its possibilities.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 19th, 2020, 10:15 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks TREX!
Old November 19th, 2020, 12:16 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Thanks TREX!
Should be fun. I have a few other little 3d modeling projects to do first but will be getting to some of these quickly. I know there are previously done stls of characters for a bunch of these cards that just need scaled and repaired for printing. The easier to do ones will probably be the first ones I get to.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 19th, 2020, 03:56 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Eh

Not sure how far into the series you got but Black Badge goes through a lot of twists and loops and people like Dolls aren't the only ones she works with. Something to reflect her training from them is fine but she's not a member of Black Badge in the same way that J and K are members of MiB. She's more of a do my own kind of thing and pretty much has to be strongarmed by Black Badge to do things if they aren't mutual goals.

~Dysole, informationally
Old November 19th, 2020, 11:58 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Not sure how far into the series you got but Black Badge goes through a lot of twists and loops and people like Dolls aren't the only ones she works with. Something to reflect her training from them is fine but she's not a member of Black Badge in the same way that J and K are members of MiB. She's more of a do my own kind of thing and pretty much has to be strongarmed by Black Badge to do things if they aren't mutual goals.

~Dysole, informationally
True. I didn't get very far. (Not my cup and there's surprising little about it on YouTube, but I digress)

I'm convinced with removing Black Badge.

As far as her values being "low," I was thinking about the scale of the game. Think about other characters in the 2/2/2 range, then imagine if they were transposed into the source material, if they made cameos and sparred with Wynonna. I think they'd be a fair match. She's just a slightly better person with a magical gun. That feels Attack 2, Defense 2 to me. Life 3 instead of 2 to represent her rough around the hardiness makes sense to me however. I'll give you that.

Apart from the Peacemaker, what would you think are major themes of her character that should be represented. What role would the Valkyries summon her to Valhalla for?

Old November 20th, 2020, 12:30 AM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

Honestly I'd be fine with her at 4 life and 5/6 (7?) /2/2 stats. That feels accurate for her overall level of hardiness throughout the series (I mean at one point in Season 3 she scales a cliff face with a broken arm without any assistance and she spends a good chunk of Season 2 having to do a lot of her fighting while very pregnant and still manages to hold her own). The gun definitely needs to be in there and I think one or two tweaks to what you have are good.

I'll mull over a second power but I do like Black Badge Training or at least the contour of it. Maybe a power that lets her ignore wounds because as mentioned she takes a lot of hits throughout the series and keeps on fighting through sheer willpower. She's very much a reluctant hero type and is not above playing dirty to win a fight. Vydar might be the best fit since she's not goody two shoes enough for Jandar or disciplined enough for Einar (although Einar does make some sense especially with her historical connections).

~Dysole, contemplatively
Old November 20th, 2020, 09:31 AM

Jandar fights for glory

Einar fights for structure. Wynonna fights to get things back to normal. Structure. And the historical theme does match also, I agree.

Vydar fights for power

Imo

Old November 23rd, 2020, 08:16 AM

We could drop her Defense from 3 to 1 and give her Tough.

Could drop her Points to 40

Peacemaker - Lethal Sting variant v Demon/Undead
Tough

Nice clean design

Question remains, how do we represent her resilience both mechanically and flavorly

I'm thinking instead of watching on Netflix, we could find episodes on YouTube and watch at 2x. But to save even more time do you have examples of emblematic performances?

Old November 23rd, 2020, 09:13 AM

Soon

Yeah I'll see what I can scrounge up.

~Dysole, curious if anyone else has insight into how they figure out who goes with which general
Old November 29th, 2020, 10:17 AM

Current mock. Thoughts on Points? scale? Tough representation?

Old December 4th, 2020, 10:34 PM

Ok without further input, I encourage playtesting and turning this one over before New Years

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum