Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old June 6th, 2019, 12:29 PM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!
Re: 6/8 Hagerstown, MD Bring the Cheese, Eat the Cheese

@Gurei-Ornery Sorry to hear this Saturday won't work but I understand. If you decide to reschedule, I'll do my best to make the new date.
Old June 6th, 2019, 12:43 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

We will carry on. Right, Earl? We will enjoy our sandwiches. That, I believe, was his point. So wise.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 6th, 2019, 07:44 PM

Famous_Seamus Woo who?

I might be available June 22 and 29, but I'm not sure yet. If those days don't work out, this is the last weekend I'm available until mid-August. Don't worry about me, though! If you guys need to cancel and reschedule for another time that's convenient for more people, go for it.
Old June 7th, 2019, 12:10 PM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
We will carry on. Right, Earl? We will enjoy our sandwiches. That, I believe, was his point. So wise.
Yes indeed Dad, that is precisely right.
Old June 7th, 2019, 01:45 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

Are we:

Go?

or

No Go?

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old June 17th, 2019, 01:27 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Lee View Post
Are we:

Go?

or

No Go?

Buddy Lee
Sorry for the confusion about the event. Really botched this one.
Old June 17th, 2019, 06:07 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

Just wanted to stop in and say, I brought my family down to the store this weekend to have a look around. Loved the store and the people!
Old June 19th, 2019, 11:57 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Lee View Post
Are we:

Go?

or

No Go?

Buddy Lee
Sorry for the confusion about the event. Really botched this one.
No problem. G-O. With the site down it was impossible to get updates.

I decided to stop by to see if anyone showed up, and was able to get a few good games in with ??? (Sorry I have a terrible memory for names. My deepest apologies) and her son.

If I remember correctly (Apparently that memory thing extends to more than just names):

He beat my army of Snipers, Viking Heroes, Zetacron and Realin with an army of of 10th Regiment, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Isamu, and ???.

I won the second and third games. I used the same army in the second against Repulsors, and ??? (Again that memory thing). The last game, to do something different (and since these were friendly games and not a tournament), I changed my army to Deathwalkers 9K and 8K, Zettian Guards and Warden 816. I was really surprised how well the did. I only blanked my defense once and lost DW9K.

I really enjoyed the chance to play again and just have fun without the pressures of being in a tournament. NOT having to worry about winning was very relaxing.

Hopefully something can get set up for later this summer.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker

Last edited by Buddy Lee; June 19th, 2019 at 12:15 PM.
Old June 19th, 2019, 12:03 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oh, good! If that was @kldonnelly - and it sounds like it was - then I'm glad there was someone there to play with her and her son. She doesn't come on the boards often and that's probably why she missed the discussion.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events