Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 5th, 2015, 05:23 PM

pieface! is surprisingly tart
Re: Maryland Multiplayer Madness: The Return to Savage, 3/7!

Looks like I'll be able to attend this one. Excited for the format!

Shameless Self-Promotion

My Maps l My Custom Units l My Custom Terrain
Old February 5th, 2015, 05:23 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent! I don't remember if you've ever been to one of these events, pieface!, but it's my favorite. Very friendly.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 10th, 2015, 09:45 PM

davidtheterp is surprisingly tart

Dad_Scaper, the lovely Mrs. davidtheterp will also be in attendance!

Also your top post has the year 2014 on it, which I didn't catch until the 7th time I read the event thread.

Quote:
When: 3/7/14, show up 12:30, roll dice 1:00, stop rolling 5:45, leave 6. Or stay at 6 and play around with their open board games; Saturdays at 6 is open board gaming.
Looking forward to playing with you all soon!
Old February 10th, 2015, 10:29 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Great! Thanks, DTT. The more the merrier.

= =
Old February 12th, 2015, 11:59 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

I just got off the phone with the shop. They're looking forward to having us again. The food counter downstairs is still vacant. We are welcome to bring in food from outside - which, in the past, I'd discouraged, but is now unavoidable - provided we clean up after ourselves. I wonder if there's pizza delivery there? Probably somebody delivers.

Also, don't forget to place your special orders, if there's something you want to get. The shop's phone number is 855.776.5980.

= =
Old February 14th, 2015, 10:07 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

It looks like we'll be stretched for maps again. We are lucky to have that problem, but still... @Johngee , if you're coming that would make a huge difference. If you can bring a map, please sign up to do so. Four player, if possible, for now.

= =
Old February 16th, 2015, 01:48 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

I'm excited to announce that @Taeblewalker may be joining us again (and may not), and his fellow Big Appler @Sherman Davies may make the trip as well!

I hope to see you both, guys.

= =
Old February 25th, 2015, 04:57 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I thought I'd check in. I've been pretty busy, and I'm heading off to Hoop and Stick in the morning, but I didn't see any map volunteers. I can bring two maps, and it doesn't matter which ones. Also, I will definitely be flying solo that day. 10th Regiment has other stuff he has to do.
Old February 25th, 2015, 05:01 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Well, we'll miss him, but the main thing is that you'll be there to stay after and play games.

Yeah, we should start lining up map volunteers. Pick a couple, akden, and let's make a priority of the 4 player maps.

Thanks!

= =
Old February 25th, 2015, 05:11 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Put me down for Jungle Rot and Mergaine's Redoubt, and I'll definitely plan to stay for games after.

If you want, I'll plan to bring Among the Stars. I've added in the expansions, so it supports up to six players now.
Old February 25th, 2015, 06:14 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Yes!!

= =
Old February 25th, 2015, 06:26 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I volunteered for fulcrum flurries a while back. I guess it got lost in the shuffle. Oh well, put me down for it.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events