Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old October 29th, 2013, 06:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
The Holocron of E-Web Trooper

The Holocron of E-Web Trooper

Adventure Pack 1: The Battle of Hoth

Figure card:

Alternate Hoth-themed cards
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Battle of Hoth set. Its model number and name are #17/Snowtrooper with E-Web Blaster
The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Champions of the Force set. Its model number and name are #51/Snowtrooper with E-Web Blaster

Character Bio - The E-Web was a heavy repeating blaster manufactured by BlasTech Industries. The full name is Emplacement Weapon, Heavy Blaster, but many users shortened this to E-Web. The original weapon was designed in a joint effort with Merr-Sonn Munitions, which produced the predecessor to the modern E-Web, the EWHB-10. It was one of the most powerful repeating blasters in the Imperial arsenal. The long set-up time was the E-Web's primary limitation. Some Imperial crews pre-charged the generator before use for faster set-up, but this made it prone to power surges. Thus, the second crew member had to carefully adjust power flow to prevent an overload. Imperial Snowtroopers on Hoth were able to set up and fire an E-Web in a matter of seconds in this fashion. A single soldier could operate the E-Web, but at greatly reduced efficiency. In such cases, the gunner chose a power generator preset mode, which greatly reduced the rate of fire, but kept the E-Web and its generator operating at safe temperatures. (Wookieepedia)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
• N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
• E-WEB Trooper : E-Web Special Attack
The E-Web trooper gains a bonus to his E-Web Special attack if there is a friendly Human squad figure adjacent to him. Current Human squad figures include: 4th Massachusetts Line, 10th Regiment of Foot, Airborne Elite, Ashigaru Harquebus, Ashigaru Yari, Capuan Gladiators, Izumi Samurai, Knights of Weston, Kozuke Samurai, Krav Maga Agents, MacDirk WarriorsMicrocorp Agents, Mohican River Tribe, Nakita Agents, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Roman Archers, Roman Legionnaires, Sacred Band, Tagawa Samurai, Tagawa Samurai Archers, Tarn Viking Warriors and Templar Cavalry.

HoSS:
The E-Web trooper gains a bonus to his E-Web Special attack if there is a friendly Human squad figure adjacent to him. Current Human squad figures include: Death Star Troopers, Rebel Troopers, Rebel Snow Troopers, Stormtroopers and Snowtroopers.

• GRAND MOFF TARKIN : Imperial Deployment
Being a figure that follows the Galactic Empire, the E-Web Trooper may benefit from Grand Moff Tarkin's IMPERIAL DEPLOYMENT special power.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
The E-Web trooper gains a bonus to his E-Web Special attack if there is a friendly Human squad figure adjacent to him. Current Human squad figures include: Cathar Spearmen, Dreadgul Raiders and Microcorp Troopers.

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
• SACRED BAND : Disciplined Army Defense Bonus
Having a Disciplined personality, the E-Web Trooper may aid the Sacred Band with their DISCIPLINED ARMY DEFENSE BONUS.

HoSS:
• N/A

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA
-Power Rankings-
• TBA
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• First playtest: Yodaking
• Second playtest: Faure
• Third playtest: Ogrsbane
• Art by: mac122

Last edited by mac122; February 10th, 2018 at 10:43 PM. Reason: PDF link added
Old October 29th, 2013, 06:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Holocron of E-Web Trooper

E-Web Trooper
Galactic Empire
Human
Uncommon Hero
Gunner
Disciplined
Medium 5

Life 3
Move 4
Range 1
Attack 2
Defense 4
Points 100

PRE-CHARGED WEAPON
If you move at least one space, you may not use E-Web Special Attack unless you reveal an 'X' Order Marker on this card.

E-WEB SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 8. Attack 3 + Special.
When attacking with E-Web Special Attack, you may attack one additional time. If there is a Human Squad figure you control adjacent to this E-Web Trooper, you may attack a third time and you may roll one additional attack die on any or all of your attacks.

POWER OVERLOAD
After using E-Web Special Attack, if you moved at least one space, rolled an additional attack die on any attack, or attacked more than 2 times, roll the 20 sided die. Subtract 2 from your roll if you used the Pre-Charged Weapon Special Power this turn. If you roll a 3 or lower destroy this E-Web Trooper and roll 1 unblockable attack die, one at a time, against each figure adjacent to this E-Web Trooper.

Last edited by Porkins; June 13th, 2014 at 12:25 PM.
Old July 18th, 2014, 06:55 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of E-Web Trooper

PDF card link added to the OP.
-------------
Post 7500!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 19th, 2015, 05:00 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I played this guy for the first time and had some difficulty really wrapping my mind around the best way to use him. I came up with something like this and wanted to see if that was about right.

If you can avoid the roll for destruction, avoid it. If you can't, go all out.

I managed to move my E-Web Gunner into position and didn't have to move him again. He had a clear view of the battlefield as well as a Stormtrooper to help him out. If I felt like 2 attacks of 3 would do the job, I stuck to that to avoid any complications. More often though, I wanted an additional attack, or an additional die. Since the penalty (rolling for self-destruct) doesn't increase, it doesn't make sense to only add additional dice sometimes or to only make an additional attack, right? The risk of the roll at the end of the turn buys an additional attack and adds 1 to all attacks.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old January 19th, 2015, 01:03 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
I played this guy for the first time and had some difficulty really wrapping my mind around the best way to use him. I came up with something like this and wanted to see if that was about right.

If you can avoid the roll for destruction, avoid it. If you can't, go all out.

I managed to move my E-Web Gunner into position and didn't have to move him again. He had a clear view of the battlefield as well as a Stormtrooper to help him out. If I felt like 2 attacks of 3 would do the job, I stuck to that to avoid any complications. More often though, I wanted an additional attack, or an additional die. Since the penalty (rolling for self-destruct) doesn't increase, it doesn't make sense to only add additional dice sometimes or to only make an additional attack, right? The risk of the roll at the end of the turn buys an additional attack and adds 1 to all attacks.
You are correct, the penalty for rolling an additional die, attacking more then twice or doing both at once is the same. So if you are going to do one, you might as well do the other.
Old January 19th, 2015, 01:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yup, I've learned not to be greedy with this guy and only take the bonus or use the X move shot when I really need it. I seem to roll a 1 more frequently then the odds say it should blow up. It is worded such that if your target has some weird defensive power where 3 attacks of 3 would actually give you the better odds for a wound you can still do that. You can also take 2 attacks of 3 and see if you roll well enough to destroy a target, if you do then no overload roll, but if you don't you can roll a 3rd attack of 4 and try to finish it off but then risk the overload in the process.
Old May 19th, 2016, 08:11 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Emperor Palpatine helps these guys out a ton. Being able to avoid the weapon exploding is huge.

My trade thread, now with Classic, C3V and SoV units!
All units come with cards.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51709
Old May 19th, 2016, 11:14 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
Emperor Palpatine helps these guys out a ton. Being able to avoid the weapon exploding is huge.
That he does. Especially since I run the Eweb gunners hot every game til they blow

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 5th, 2018, 06:39 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Is this guy a double spaced figure...plan to try and diy an e-web to a snow trooper since he was sold out and very expensive.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 5th, 2018, 07:50 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

No, single space.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape