Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old July 14th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Deathwalker 9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
But my question is, holding everything else constant, what would be the bare minimum number of lives he'd have to have to be considered playable in a tournament setting?
One.
That's a fair claim, Ollie. I understand that of course it is possible to play him in a tournament as is. But I wonder what would make him slightly more viable and commonly used, without making him overpowered.
Old July 14th, 2017, 03:53 PM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

Definitely two. 3 lives at 9 defense is crazy. As a comparison, Zetacron has 2 lives (but less defense because less points). I can't rationally argue giving him 3 lives without upping his points as well.
Old July 14th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart

I love the Deathwalkers! While I don't use them that often, I have had many a gun games with them. I just wait to move them out until mid game. But as to the subject at hand, I play them as is. I have had many frustrating battles trying to kill and enemy DW9K because of their defense. By the time I do kill it, it doesn't matter to my opponent. I got his needed use out of it.
Old September 25th, 2021, 12:44 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

An imposing picture from one of our games. Deathwalker and Zettian Infantry backed against a huge glacier ready to unleash a volley of lead and explosive missiles against anything they see.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 30th, 2023, 12:11 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

After 10+ years of playing this game with my brother, I have only now noticed the neat code of Deathwalker defense:

- Deathwalker 9000 has 9 defense
- Deathwalker 8000 has 8 defense
- Deathwalker 7000 has 7 defense
Old February 2nd, 2023, 10:44 AM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
After 10+ years of playing this game with my brother, I have only now noticed the neat code of Deathwalker defense:

Deathwalker 1000 must have been a total loser.
Old February 2nd, 2023, 03:23 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy266 View Post
Quote:

Isamu would like a word with you.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old February 7th, 2023, 01:28 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy266 View Post
Quote:

Isamu would like a word with you.
These posts are both hilarious and amusingly true. Isamu is on-brand to be an honorary Deathwalker.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units