Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 16th, 2019, 04:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Poll: Most Popular Unannounced Characters

We have at least some inter-franchise stuff we've worked on/are starting to work on, though (Doctor Who, Masters of the Universe, and Transformers are all in their fledgling stages, and G.I. Joe is planned as a project, but awaiting Clix).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 17th, 2019, 06:03 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
We have at least some inter-franchise stuff we've worked on/are starting to work on, though (Doctor Who, Masters of the Universe, and Transformers are all in their fledgling stages, and G.I. Joe is planned as a project, but awaiting Clix).
Not to mention Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Aliens, Predator, various horror movie slashers, plans for Gargoyles etc..

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 17th, 2019, 07:55 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We need more Alien. And Robocop.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 17th, 2019, 08:03 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
We need more Alien. And Robocop.
I really need to get around to rewatching Aliens so I can collaborate with Hellfire....

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 17th, 2019, 09:00 AM

ProfessorShananigans is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Not to mention Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Aliens, Predator, various horror movie slashers, plans for Gargoyles etc..
Yes! I would love to also have a hand in further Mortal Kombat designs! I need some Quan-Chi!

By the way, who is the person that does the initial baseline custom creations? I'm talking about the physical modifications needed to make the figures... the tutorials are always very informative and straightforward. The paint jobs and modifications often leave something visually to be desired, but I'm always impressed by the ingenuity of the initial design (if not so much the execution of it). Also, I realize these are being put forth as easy-to-make figures for the less craftily-inclined.

I like the challenge of seeing how I can make these customs my own... for Sub-Zero, I iced up his hands with some blue and white dry-brushing, and then threw some Ardcoat on top to make the ice look shiny. For Scorpion I plan so get a very tiny chain link necklace to wrap around his arm (and attach to his kunai). For Reptile, I plan to paint him in mid transition to going invisible!
Old April 17th, 2019, 09:04 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorShananigans View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Yes! I would love to also have a hand in further Mortal Kombat designs! I need some Quan-Chi!

By the way, who is the person that does the initial baseline custom creations? I'm talking about the physical modifications needed to make the figures... the tutorials are always very informative and straightforward. The paint jobs and modifications often leave something visually to be desired, but I'm always impressed by the ingenuity of the initial design (if not so much the execution of it). Also, I realize these are being put forth as easy-to-make figures for the less craftily-inclined.

I like the challenge of seeing how I can make these customs my own... for Sub-Zero, I iced up his hands with some blue and white dry-brushing, and then threw some Ardcoat on top to make the ice look shiny. For Scorpion I plan so get a very tiny chain link necklace to wrap around his arm (and attach to his kunai). For Reptile, I plan to paint him in mid transition to going invisible!
The MK ones were done by @Arkham . @Soundwarp SG-1 does a number of others.
I'd love to see what you end up doing (and hopefully info on how you did it! )

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 17th, 2019, 12:08 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea the mods are a variation of several people. Really, it just depends on the design and who has an idea of and the gumption to piece the character together.
Old April 17th, 2019, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Yea the mods are a variation of several people. Really, it just depends on the design and who has an idea of and the gumption to piece the character together.
Nice! I would be great at that! My only problem is getting carried away and being a perfectionist... which would result in an end product that might not be so easy to replicate for the less experienced crafter.
Old April 17th, 2019, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Nice! I would be great at that! My only problem is getting carried away and being a perfectionist... which would result in an end product that might not be so easy to replicate for the less experienced crafter.
Heh, maybe you should just open up shop and sell our mods to folks. It's something I could see myself in the market for eventually, as I'm not terribly crafty.

Old April 17th, 2019, 08:52 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Any thoughts on a mod for Golgotha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
The Son of Satanus.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 18th, 2019, 08:48 AM

Start with a T-Rex action figure. Cut off Ghost Rider's head. Superglue Ghost Rider's head to the T-Rex's thigh. Done.

Old April 19th, 2019, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Heh, maybe you should just open up shop and sell our mods to folks. It's something I could see myself in the market for eventually, as I'm not terribly crafty.
I was actually just thinking about how I should start producing and selling custom miniatures again. Never even dawned on me to sell to the Heroscape crowd (as all my old clients were clixers). Send me a PM with some ideas for customs you'd be interested and we can go from there!

If you'd like to check out some of my work, head to my old Facebook page for my clix customs (just search "Heroclix Customs by Professor S" in the FB search bar). Please like the page if you can and comment on any pieces you really dig!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy