Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old May 17th, 2008, 02:26 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Mayan Ruins of Tullum: By Leifkicker

That's awesome. It looks like a set piece from the new Indiana Jones movie.
Old May 17th, 2008, 08:28 PM
The Little Warforged That Could

Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leif Kicker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_bomb View Post
can you add tutorials please?
I don't think I will ever do a tutorial on something this large. This piece took a lot of hours to put together, adding a tutorial while doing it would be a big headache. I'll think up a smaller piece, a cave or something that I can do a tutorial on though and post it sometime later.
How about something on some of the smaller rock structures? I'd particularly like to see something incorporating the tiles like you've done here.
Old May 17th, 2008, 08:28 PM

Darkomen57 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadom View Post
That's awesome. It looks like a set piece from the new Indiana Jones movie.
I was thinking that too!
But, this is truly beyond belief Lief. Any chance you're moving anywhere near me?

Bitefight!
Quote:
Originally Posted by guido
...good grammar will get you far on this site. (at least a lot farther than the reverse).
Old May 18th, 2008, 11:54 AM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izner View Post
How about something on some of the smaller rock structures? I'd particularly like to see something incorporating the tiles like you've done here.
I could come up with something for that.
Old May 18th, 2008, 12:18 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

That looks amazing...I am in awe! Excellent job.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old May 18th, 2008, 03:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

You are really quite talented at this stuff. I enjoy seeing your creations. You also must have a ton of tiles to include so many into these permanet pieces.
Old May 18th, 2008, 05:20 PM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!

Tiles flow like water here. During the spring/summer after EOV let out wal-mart red tagged them off all over. I was in a job position where I visited 20-30 Wal-marts a week. I had good relations with most of the managers and was able to buy off all the extra EOV on the risers for about $20 each. So if you lived in the Missouri or surrounding states area and didn't get an EOV then you can probably blame me as I bought well over 100 EOV sets that year. When amazon slashed the Swarm sets to $12.00 plus free shipping I bought 100 as well, so I have plenty of tiles.

...no I dont have any EOVs left
Old May 18th, 2008, 05:23 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leif Kicker View Post
Tiles flow like water here. During the spring/summer after EOV let out wal-mart red tagged them off all over. I was in a job position where I visited 20-30 Wal-marts a week. I had good relations with most of the managers and was able to buy off all the extra EOV on the risers for about $20 each. So if you lived in the Missouri or surrounding states area and didn't get an EOV then you can probably blame me as I bought well over 100 EOV sets that year. When amazon slashed the Swarm sets to $12.00 plus free shipping I bought 100 as well, so I have plenty of tiles.

...no I dont have any EOVs left
You painted them all green to use as Venocs right?
Old May 18th, 2008, 07:02 PM

Yeah, uh, thats what I did. I never sold a one on eBay... really...
Old May 18th, 2008, 08:03 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

One of the best customs I have ever seen.
On a side note...umm...you know my birthday is may 19th...you didn't have to show me my present so early...just to let you know...

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old May 19th, 2008, 12:07 AM

The Duke has disabled reputation

Sell it on Ebay please!! I really want it!!

Time for a little...

Surprise!!!
Old May 19th, 2008, 04:05 PM

one_day_remains is surprisingly tart

Sweet

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles