Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old June 29th, 2006, 06:30 PM

Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker
Parduz's Map (Work in progress)

Hi, this is the pic of my first public map

As i need some help in wording, i will put the PDF when all scenery text is readable

Would you like to listen to my music?

Old June 29th, 2006, 06:57 PM

Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker
Ok. this is what happens in this map (pls help me writing this).

You're in a cave, where a valuable treasure is hidden (the "?" Glyph). You must stole this treasure and exit form that cave

Rules
The River
The river enter in the cave, the go down thru the floor, in the underground.
The flow is so strong that no one (even vipers) can "walk" in the river going to the exit: each unit in the river so can move only away from the exit.
The treasure
The treasure can be picked up from a figure, which then posses the treasure until he dies or drop it or pass it to an adjacent figure.
When a figure pick up the treasure, place the round counter: due to the magic of the treasure, the cave starts breaking and falling. After 8 turn, the game ends, and all figures still on the map are destroyed.
Escaping
The only way to escape from the cave is a fragile raft (the 3 gray markers) which must be controlled by at least one figure.
When a figure on the raft reach the last water tile, he then can escape, eventually keeping the treasure.

The Raft
The raft can be controlled by a player only if he owns the majority of figures ON the raft. In any other case the Raft is uncontrolled.

When a figure controls the raft, he can then move it using one of the 3 hexes of the raft as a pivot point, rotating the raft by one hex as he want.
Each "rotation" of the raft costs one movement point.

When the raft is uncontrolled, then at the end of each order round (i mean, at the end of all "1" orders) then the raft will move one hex in the direction of the flow.

Going in the raft
A figure can mount in the raft safely only from sands hexes.
In any other case, you must roll the d20: if you obtain less than "19 - starting level" you're on the raft. Any other result make the raft upside down: all figures on the raft must then be placed adjacents to the raft from the respetcive players.

Flying figures cannot fly in the area between the "lake" and the exit.
Double base figures cannot go on the raft.
---------------

This map is for 2,3 or 4 players.
For 2 or 3, one of the player is the owner of the treasure, and starts from the black markers: with 4 player, the starting point for the owners (allied) are the blue / green markers.
If the treasure remains in his place, the owner(s) wins if he eliminate all enemies.
If the cave starts falling, then at the end of the match count how much unit each player are safe (exit from the cave), and calculate the points value of the survivors (divide the card value per the number of figure).
Who have the treasure gains 150 more additional points.

Old June 29th, 2006, 10:49 PM

shakey_snake has disabled reputation
Not enough maps have 24 hex "bridges", IMO. Looks fun.
Old June 30th, 2006, 02:13 AM

Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker
nor does this one have either.

Seems to be a custom construction with paper clips. Looks interesting, nice work parduz, will read the rules later... It was just about time that you release a map. solidscape is quite a handy tool for that, donīt you think?

Bye, Chicano.

My Maps for 1, 2 and 3+ Mastersets

"We donīt cost enough." - Marro Warrior, just cloned.
Old June 30th, 2006, 03:44 AM

Widigo has disabled reputation
paper clips never thought of that, I always use the balance beam, and tetertoter system for supports on big bridges.

Sorry If I Spell like a Horgle, or Smell like one.
- Slimbo the Silly Shamin
Old June 30th, 2006, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widigo
...balance beam... ...tetertoter system...

I have no idea on what are you talking about.

Old June 30th, 2006, 12:07 PM

shakey_snake has disabled reputation
well, thats not a matter of translation...
I don't know either.
Old July 1st, 2006, 10:15 AM

Widigo has disabled reputation
if you weigh your hexs right you can get a hex to support weight for a bridge in odd formations. Teter totor. If you use a single row and add a row you can make a three lane bridge, but to many figures on eithor side and it topols. Paperclips would also help make bridges.

Sorry If I Spell like a Horgle, or Smell like one.
- Slimbo the Silly Shamin
Old July 1st, 2006, 12:32 PM

Widigo, you really speak too hard for me.
Anyway, the bridge is made by 5 2-hexes tiles clamped with paperclips.

Any help for the scenery text?

Old July 3rd, 2006, 01:03 PM

Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker
Hi Parduz!

well, my english is not so good, i donīt know if iīm the right one to give you suggestions, but i will try...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parduz
You're in a cave, where a valuable treasure is hidden (the "?" Glyph). You must stole this treasure and exit form that cave
i would use a brandar glyph as treasure.

Quote:
Rules
[i]The River
The river enters the cave and at the end it flows through the floor into the underground.

Quote:
The flow is so strong that no one (even vipers) can "walk" in the river going to the exit: each unit in the river so can move only away from the exit.
I would place some colored start spots to indicate the direction the river flows to. What if a figure moves sideways to the flow?

Quote:
The treasure
(...)due to the magic of the treasure, the cave starts breaking and falling. After 8 turn, the game ends, and all figures still on the map are destroyed.
due to the magic of the treasure, the cave starts to break and tumbles down. After the 8th round the game ends and all figures on the map are destroyed.

Quote:
(...)
The Raft
The raft can be controlled by a player only if he owns the majority of figures ON the raft. In any other case the Raft is uncontrolled.
The raft is controlled by the player who has the most figures on the raft, otherwise the raft is uncontrolled.

Quote:
When a figure controls the raft, he can then move it using one of the 3 hexes of the raft as a pivot point, rotating the raft by one hex as he want. Each "rotation" of the raft costs one movement point.
while the move you can change the pivot point, right? if not you wouldnīt come too far with the raft... correct?

Quote:
When the raft is uncontrolled, then at the end of each order round (i mean, at the end of all "1" orders) then the raft will move one hex in the direction of the flow.
As i said above you should mark the direction of the river flow with the coloured spots to make this clear. Well, at least it was not so clear to me... all "1" orders? you mean 1 time after the players have made their 3 turns, is that correct?

For the rest i have no suggestions. Hope this helps a bit =)

BTW: world cup germany - italy... who will win, what do you think,parduz ?!?

Bye, Chicano.

My Maps for 1, 2 and 3+ Mastersets

"We donīt cost enough." - Marro Warrior, just cloned.
Old July 3rd, 2006, 01:48 PM

Thnx, mate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch1can0
I would place some colored start spots to indicate the direction the river flows to. What if a figure moves sideways to the flow?
There's one hex in the direction of the exit,you can't go here; one in the opposite direction,which is the allowed direction;4 sideways: 2 of them are adjacent to the "forbidden one" (they go in some manner in the exit direction) and 2 allowed. If you look at the map from high is all clear

Quote:
while the move you can change the pivot point, right? if not you wouldnīt come too far with the raft... correct?
Yes, as you want. I will place some pics in the PDF.

Quote:
all "1" orders? you mean 1 time after the players have made their 3 turns, is that correct?
No. When all player have done the order n°1, the raft move. Then all players do the n°2, then the raft move again. It's a total of 3 moves in a complete round.

Quote:
For the rest i have no suggestions. Hope this helps a bit =)
Thanks again!

Quote:
BTW: world cup germany - italy... who will win, what do you think,parduz ?!?
I've not seen germany team, so i don't know. Italy plays so bad in one match and so good in another: is full unpredictable.

Old July 3rd, 2006, 05:42 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'll try to translate as best I can for you....

Quote:
There is a valuable treasure hidden in a cave. Your goal is to steal the treasure and escape from the cave.

Quote:
Rules
The River
The River
The river begins in the cave and flows down through the floor and then underground. The flow is too strong for any character to walk in the river towards the exit. Each unit in the river can only move away from the exit.

Quote:
The treasure
The treasure can be picked up from a figure, which then posses the treasure until he dies or drop it or pass it to an adjacent figure.
When a figure pick up the treasure, place the round counter: due to the magic of the treasure, the cave starts breaking and falling. After 8 turn, the game ends, and all figures still on the map are destroyed.
The Treasure
The treasure can be picked up by a figure. That figure will possess the treasure until they die, drop it, or pass it to an adjacent figure. When a figure picks up the treasure start counting rounds. Due to the magic of the treasure the cave will start to collapse after 8 turns. At this point the game ends and all figures still on the map are destroyed.

Quote:
Escaping
The only way to escape from the cave is a fragile raft (the 3 gray markers) which must be controlled by at least one figure.
When a figure on the raft reach the last water tile, he then can escape, eventually keeping the treasure.
The only way to escape from the cave is on a fragile raft (the three gray markers) which must be controlled by at least one figure. When a figure on the raft reaches the last water tile they can escape and keep the treasure.

Quote:
The Raft

When a figure controls the raft, he can then move it using one of the 3 hexes of the raft as a pivot point, rotating the raft by one hex as he want.
Each "rotation" of the raft costs one movement point.

The Raft
The raft can be controlled by a player only if they control the majority of the figures on the raft. In any other case the raft is uncontrolled.

When a figure has control of the raft they can move it using one of the three raft hexes as a pivot point, rotating the raft by one hex in any direction. Each one hex move costs one movement point.

When the raft is uncontrolled it will move one hex in the direction of the flow after each order marker round.

Quote:
Going in the raft
A figure can mount in the raft safely only from sands hexes.
In any other case, you must roll the d20: if you obtain less than "19 - starting level" you're on the raft. Any other result make the raft upside down: all figures on the raft must then be placed adjacents to the raft from the respetcive players.

Flying figures cannot fly in the area between the "lake" and the exit.
Double base figures cannot go on the raft.
Riding the Raft
A figure can climb aboard the raft safely only from sand hexes. In any other case you must roll the d20. If you roll less than "19 - starting level" you are on the raft. Any other result capsizes the raft and all figures on it must be placed adjacent to the raft.

Flying figures cannot fly in the area between the lake and the exit. Double based figures cannot ride on the raft.

Quote:
This map is for 2,3 or 4 players.
For 2 or 3, one of the player is the owner of the treasure, and starts from the black markers: with 4 player, the starting point for the owners (allied) are the blue / green markers.
If the treasure remains in his place, the owner(s) wins if he eliminate all enemies.
If the cave starts falling, then at the end of the match count how much unit each player are safe (exit from the cave), and calculate the points value of the survivors (divide the card value per the number of figure).
Who have the treasure gains 150 more additional points.
This map is for 2, 3, or 4 players. For two or three players one of the players is the owner of the treasure and starts in the black starting zone. For four players games the treasure owning team will start in the blue and green starting zone.

The treasure owner wins if the treasure remains in place and all enemies are eliminated. If the cave starts to collapse the then count how many unit points each player was able to exit from the cave (dividing the card value if necessary). The player that possesses the treasure at this point will receive an additional 150 points.[/quote]

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios