Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old November 14th, 2008, 09:53 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: A New Threat-Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Arnot solemnly shook hands with Cyprien, but inwardly he was laughing with pure evil joy. “It is agreed, then. You will help us to overthrow Jandar, and in return, we will hunt down the alien for you.” Cyprien grinned nervously, something seemed wrong. “Yesssss,” he mumbled. Arnot ceased with the handshaking. “Where is the alien?” he asked abruptly. “Last the scouts saw him, he was in the Ticalla bogs.”
“Where is that?”
It’s in the southern side of Nastralund.”
“Do you have any forces there right now?”
“Yes, the marro forces have been rebirthing in that area.”
Once again, Arnot grinned. “Good, send a message to them to capture, but not kill, the alien and his friends. I’ll be sending a group of highly trained snipers for backup.” Cyprien dashed out of the room with lightning quick agility to convey the message. With a sigh, Arnot sat down to his chess game. “The pieces are moving, with each move, I’m getting closer to my goal; soon the plans will be mine,” he muttered. The second-in-command walked in, then stood in a corner, waiting for orders. He was not long in waiting. “Pick out a team of snipers; tell them to use the controller to follow the homing signal on the raptor.”

Drake and the rest of Ulgrath’s team had woken up by now, and they were surveying their surroundings. The entire cell was made of black rock, with no way out except through a hatch on the roof. Above, they heard the Korac celebrating their victory. In the adjoining cell, the raptor continued to watch Ulgrath with its blood red eyes, never breaking its stare. Arnot had told it to kill the alien, and the alien was but five yards away, all that was in the way was a rock barrier.

“Sir, we’ve made contact with the cyborg, its sending us a message,” reported an aide. Arnot walked past the man to the control room, where the message was coming in. A series of bleeps and clicks came to Arnot’s attention. “What’s it saying?” he questioned. “Sir, it’s saying that all the cyborgs have been killed, and he’s underground, in a cell block with the plans.” Arnot frowned. “Underground? What the blazes is it doing underground; the vampire said that the alien was in the swamps. Well, never mind. If the raptor has the plans, tell him to forget about Ulgrath, and to return to me immediately.”

The drumming had begun again, and the hatch for the prisoners was opened. The Korac leader sneered down at them before whispering something to his subordinates. Then it turned once again to the prisoners and said, “Take that green being,” pointing to Ulgrath.

As they walked down the passages, Ulgrath noticed that all the sounds from the Korac had ceased. The entire atmosphere was stifled as the Korac leader led Ulgrath down the tunnel. There was no sound what so ever, save for the quiet plodding of the prisoner and his captor. For miles and miles they walked, never a sound was heard during the entire trip. Suddenly, the silence was shattered by a roar. A deep, raspy roar from a small door on the side of the tunnel.

Ne-Gok-Sa peered down the gaping hole; Cyprien had told him to track down the enemy, and the Marrden Hounds had found the enemy. Only it was in the worst place possible. Ne-Gok-Sa hated underground tunnels. Especially tunnels with Korac in them. The Korac were like an infestation, much like the Marro but much more numerous. Chittering in distaste, Ne-Gok-Sa ordered his marro down into the hole. Once in the tunnel, the warlord noticed a strange sound. Roaring.
Old November 14th, 2008, 11:20 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: A New Threat-Chapter 9--The Pieces are Moving

Ooooohhhhhh.......This is getting tense! I LOVE IT!!!!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old November 16th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Part 10 will be up soon, stay tuned!
Old November 26th, 2008, 12:25 AM
Chilly Fangirl

Sorry this isn't very long, but I've not posted a part in awhile, and I thought that this would be the right time. Next time I'll try to make the part longer.
“Take him to the catacombs.” The Korac leader chuckled. His minions complied. Ulgrath was marched to a small cell, with air slits at the top. Shoving in his captive, a Korac shouted, “Ilgrah, estjap striingthe pton.” Ulgrath was well-versed in this language. He heard: “Ilgrah, release the strength potion.” Immediately, the beasts cleared the room. Hssssssssssss. A green mist flowed through the air vents, clouding Ulgrath’s vision. A slow pounding inside his head commenced.

Blat Blat Blat. The sentries along the tunnels had been taken care of, and now to the heart of the problem. Ne-Gok-Sa fingered the small GPS that Cyprien had given him to find the raptor; they still had a long way to go.

Fortunately, the Korac had not taken the prisoner’s weapons away, and now Drake slowly puffed on his cigarette as he took careful aim with his pistol for the raptor’s skull. “C’mon, c’mon ya lousy piece of scaly metal,” he muttered fiercely. The gun sights rested squarely behind the eye. BLAM! With a metallic groan, the cyborg dropped to the ground, the red eyes growing dim. “Gotcha.” Drake grinned.

The mist continued to flow into the cell. Ulgrath choked, then fell to floor, convulsing.

“Move in.” The Marro warlord commanded. A Korac on patrol rounded the corner. With a chitter, Ne-Gok-Sa flung the beast to the floor and whispered into its ear. With a slight jolt, the Korac was mindshackled.
Old November 26th, 2008, 10:17 AM

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: A New Threat-Chapter 10

Very nice man!

Old November 26th, 2008, 10:44 AM
Chilly Fangirl

Thanks, I know its not very long, (I'm trying to work on my 'Patriot Games' comic right now, so that's taking up some of my time) and this story has about 10 more parts to it, I think.
Old November 27th, 2008, 08:59 PM

The fourth Tagawa Woo who?

Great! Its really cool how you brought in a new faction for the world of Valhalla. Out of curiosisty, who did you name the Spartans after. 300 or Halo.

Think you got what it takes to create a custom for the new army in Valhalla? PM me your idea and it could be put in my fanfic. Here's a link. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=21965
Old November 28th, 2008, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The fourth Tagawa View Post
Great! Its really cool how you brought in a new faction for the world of Valhalla. Out of curiosisty, who did you name the Spartans after. 300 or Halo.

If I had to guess, I'd say that I don't think that ABOMINATION would name warriors in a sci-fi fic after Ancient Greeks, but I really don't know myself.....

Old November 28th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Quote:
The Halo. I really enjoyed that game, and the soldiers in here are just like in Halo; they have super-weapons and armor. Thanks for reading, I thought I was down to one loyal reader.
Old November 29th, 2008, 02:12 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

No way! I am a silent supporter

Besides, anytime Ne-Gok-Sa mindshackles, the story is a great one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old November 29th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Sure hope this story is turning out, right now I've got a writer's block. And thanks ET, for the silent support.
Old November 30th, 2008, 01:47 PM

The fourth Tagawa Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
The Halo. I really enjoyed that game, and the soldiers in here are just like in Halo; they have super-weapons and armor. Thanks for reading, I thought I was down to one loyal reader.
Um, Abomination? Have you looked at the number of people who have read your fan fic? Trust me, it would be impossible to go down to one loyal reader, honestly.

Think you got what it takes to create a custom for the new army in Valhalla? PM me your idea and it could be put in my fanfic. Here's a link. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=21965

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction