Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 13th, 2008, 07:14 PM

Zyelos is surprisingly tart
Customs by Zyelos (Naruto customs 6-13-09)

Since Naruto customs seems to be a popular topic about now I figured I'd give it a shot as well... Be warned if you havent seen or read all of the Akatsuki invasion of Hidden Leaf Village these cards will be a bit of a spoiler.

Spoiler Alert!

No actual figures but have fun "proxie'ing" (not sure if thats an actual word or even spelled right)

19, Parvink (World of Warcraft Mini)

18, Dagg'em Ty'gor (World of Warcraft Mini)

17, Kur'lo (World of Warcraft Mini)

16, Harvest Golem (World of Warcraft Mini)

15, Sai-Tsu-Sa (Modded Marro Drudge)

14, Marro Javelins (Modded Marro Drones)

13, Great Devourer (Sculpt)

012, Quad-Ro-Sive

011, Kiara

010, Kitsunai

009, Kurai

008, Nabiki

007, Q-Defenders

006, Saia the Crimson

005, Hive Core

004, Razial

003, Marro Plasma Gunners

002, Marro Druge Elite

001, Crin-Va-Zyn

In Time more will come

Last edited by Zyelos; June 13th, 2009 at 08:49 PM.
Old July 13th, 2008, 07:46 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Repaints & mods by Zyelos

First off, the mods are very cool, I like what you did with Sonlen and torky, and I've been thinking about the same thing with the stingers.

Unfortunately, the card wording is a pain. using Atk is fine, but it gives it some...I don't know what to call it, but it's like, not believing in it. Other than that, wording is odd. And for the new stinger's second power, everyone can move through swamp water.
Old July 13th, 2008, 08:36 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like Sonlen. Was trying to decide what to do with one of my extras. something like that might work. Very cool.
Old July 13th, 2008, 11:32 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like the stingers, I don't know why but I think the Tor-Kul-Na's a bit under priced. But other than that that PWN.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 13th, 2008, 11:58 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I greatly dislike the abbreviations (Atk).
Also, tweak the font type and blending to better fit official cards.
These above two changes can make the card more readable and properly considered.

-Camera fuzziness is forgivable. It happens.
Old July 14th, 2008, 12:13 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Did you dremel out his eyes?? It looks awesome.
Old July 14th, 2008, 11:46 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Maybe Plasma Burst should be 3 attack, and if a wound occurs, roll 2 attack dice for all adjacent figures. Just my opinion.

Also, the elf seems overcosted.
Old July 14th, 2008, 12:59 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How did you get his eyes out?

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 14th, 2008, 01:42 PM

X-acto knife set and a drill bit to remove the eyes and hollow out the sockets.

As for the Abreviations I used to do a lot of RPG dice games (D&D, RIFTS, Werewolf) I guess old habits die hard.
Old July 14th, 2008, 08:07 PM

MegadeV knows what's in an order marker MegadeV knows what's in an order marker

Marro Plasma Gunners - I think this squad is way underpriced. Having 3 "explosive-type" attacks available every turn should probably be worth a lot more than 70 points, especially for a common squad. They could potentially attack 27 figures each single turn.

Crin-Va-Zyn - His Hurl power seems too powerful, especially when compared to Jotun's Throw power. Jotun only has a 35% chance to throw somebody, then a 50% chance of inflicting two wounds. This guy is going to cause an average of 2 wounds at least.

Razial - I really like the powers, but I think this one may be overpriced. I'm not sure he's worth 200 points.

9+ RotV - 7 SotM - 6 FotAk - 6 RttFF - 3 VW - 3 TT - 3 TJ - 1 Marvel - 3+ of each common - playing since Dec '05

Megadev's Repaints and Customs
BattletechScape
Old July 15th, 2008, 12:29 PM

Star Wolf is surprisingly tart

The marro hivelord is way underpriced. I'd say he is at least 275 points to 325 points. Maybe more.

Star Wolf's scenarios

Q9-"I'm poor, I need more points. Please won't you help me?"

Taelord-"BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........................NO!"
Old July 24th, 2008, 11:38 PM

O.K. took in everyone's input and tweaked the cards to suit. Also I have added a few new customs too. Any input is greatly appreciated.
First up, updates of previous cards,

And now for the new customs,

And finally a custom figure that is both character and terrain......

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards