Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 6th, 2007, 08:25 PM
has been BANNED

Mort_isha28 Woo who?
My Joke Customs and odd customs updated today :D

Me and my boyfriend spend late hours talking and heroscape is usually one of our topics. Well we were thinking about how Magic: The Gathering has their Unglued/Unhinged sets and thought about making some cards that were just funny you could play with them or just keep them for fun. I would love some feedback on this guys since my boyfriend is really the only feedback I get.

Old November 6th, 2007, 08:55 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Old November 6th, 2007, 09:02 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
The ability is a bit too powerful, though, and not a special attack. Remove the special attack and give it a d20 requirement and you're good to go.

An UN set for Heroscape would be amusing.

And welcome to the site! That's what, four girls now?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 6th, 2007, 09:13 PM
has been BANNED

Mort_isha28 Woo who?
Thanks for the welcome Necro! Ok I will try that. Too
Old November 6th, 2007, 09:28 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Heh, I've had the idea for an Unhinged-style custom set for a while now... this is a pretty good one. The card should be a bit standardised cosmetically, but it's fairly good on a gameplay level. As Necro said, it's not a special attack, and could use a D20 roll... but hey, this is a joke card, you can make it as strong as you want.
Old November 6th, 2007, 09:32 PM
has been BANNED

Mort_isha28 Woo who?
Thanks Johnny139 there are actually other girls on this site? LOL I am surprised j/k
Old November 6th, 2007, 09:34 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Wait a second, why Ullar?

And yes, they're all someone's girlfriend or wife.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 6th, 2007, 09:46 PM
has been BANNED

Mort_isha28 Woo who?
I duno why Ullar any suggestions?
Old November 6th, 2007, 09:47 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
I'd say Ullar - Carnal Lust, natural emotion... it's a stretch, but it can work - or Utgar, for obviously naughty reasons.
Old November 6th, 2007, 10:03 PM

SoulfulKillingMachine has disabled reputation
Since there are Succubi in every fantasy miniature game who legitimately do the same thing, the only element of parody here is how fake the card looks. Is there a reason why the hitzone doesn't match the figure?

I'm sorry, I don't speak emoticon.
Old November 7th, 2007, 01:56 AM

Location: Kansas City metro area (Grain Valley, Blue Springs)
paradox22 knows what's in an order marker paradox22 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Since I have no sense of humor and never will, all of my posts are now 100% serious. I'm sorry for all the eyes that had to roll for me.

Maybe ya shouldn't come into "joke" posts. LoL

Get your Kansas City Metro Scaping fix here: http://kcheroscapers.getphpbb.com/forum.html
Old November 7th, 2007, 07:17 AM

SoulfulKillingMachine has disabled reputation
The problem isn't my lack of a SOH, it's how I actively try to make jokes because I feel like I'm supposed to. It always gets me into trouble, derails perfectly good threads, and makes me look like a racist. The sig says nothing about criticizing other people's jokes. Have we been reduced to this? What's next, are you going to belittle me in an avatar thread because I don't have an avatar? If someone had a Jandar banner in his sig, would you assume he knows nothing about armies from other generals? What is it about my posts that compels people to reply to them EVERY SINGLE TIME? Tell me! It's really unpleasant!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards