Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 30th, 2018, 08:44 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Sir Heroscape's customs

The newer Heroclix (which Thanagarian is) can be a little trickier to separate from their flight stands than the old-school ones; the flight stand is a part of the sculpt now, not something that comes detached when you buy it.

Also, I don't quite know this for sure, but I don't think Hawkman and Thanagarian sit any differently on their bases. I think the sculpt just has a tendency to bend, and you're going to see a little variation in how the figure leans due to that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards