Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 1st, 2017, 12:57 PM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker
Re: Savage Reverse the Whip! 7/1 in Savage, MD

I'm free! I may bring my son so we "co-play" a team together. Or he may possibly be a completely separate player. It depends on how well he grasps the rules by then.

What does the "48 positions" mean? Is it the hexes that the figures occupy?
Old June 1st, 2017, 01:19 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I think that's a relic from the GenCon posting meaning they have spots for 48 players.
Old June 1st, 2017, 01:29 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvildeyedjoker View Post
@Dad_Scaper I had some free time and put the cover together for the book. I am not sure if I like the one where people can put their own names on the front or the one without it. Any thoughts?

With place for participant to sign.
Spoiler Alert!

Without place for participant to sign.
Spoiler Alert!
You should put an opaque masked white layer over the place where people write their name so it can be read easier. Not sure what program your using, but there could also be some edges cleaned up especially around the nilfhelm photo.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 1st, 2017, 01:39 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

How about, kldonnelly, you bring 2 armies. You can start separately. Whenever you want to team up, whether it's before the first round or the last, you are free to do so. You know I'll agree to whatever you want, but I'll do my best to make sure he's ok even if you are not on a team.

In other words, whatever you want, but don't foreclose other options.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 1st, 2017, 01:42 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvildeyedjoker View Post
@Dad_Scaper I had some free time and put the cover together for the book. I am not sure if I like the one where people can put their own names on the front or the one without it. Any thoughts?

With place for participant to sign.
Spoiler Alert!

Without place for participant to sign.
Spoiler Alert!
You should put an opaque masked white layer over the place where people write their name so it can be read easier. Not sure what program your using, but there could also be some edges cleaned up especially around the nilfhelm photo.
Oh wow I can't believe I missed that on nilf. I'm using gimp. I'm still mostly an amateur with it. I use photoshop at work but just to flatten and convert customer images so outside of that I'm still learning.

It seems to be all jandar cards that have edge issues. I think it has to do with the way I selected the foreground to cut out the rest of the image and the color of the cards.

Thank you for the feed back!

Last edited by vvildeyedjoker; June 1st, 2017 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Add info
Old June 1st, 2017, 01:52 PM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
How about, kldonnelly, you bring 2 armies. You can start separately. Whenever you want to team up, whether it's before the first round or the last, you are free to do so. You know I'll agree to whatever you want, but I'll do my best to make sure he's ok even if you are not on a team.

In other words, whatever you want, but don't foreclose other options.
Thanks for the flexibility. I'll see as we get nearer to the date.
Old June 1st, 2017, 02:01 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

@vvildeyedjoker , let's wait until it's a little closer to the date before making those decisions. As we see roughly how many people we might have it might make some options more or less appealing.

Thanks for the offer, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

= =
Old June 1st, 2017, 09:37 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

I'm definitely in! I can probably bring a map too!
Old June 1st, 2017, 11:02 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I definitely want to go, but I'm not sure if I'll be available. I'll post an update closer to the tournament date when I find out!
Old June 2nd, 2017, 02:44 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok, I started my list of attendees. Looking good already! We still need to hear from the New Jersey contingent. @Man_At_Arms , please bring it up at your next meeting. Let me know what to expect!

Also the New York guys. @Taeblewalker , it's been awhile, and @Sherman Davies , it's been even longer but I'd love it if you could join us again.

= =
Old June 2nd, 2017, 03:27 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I'll be in Vermont for a July 4th weekend party, sorry.

I'll make it down there again some day, promise.
Old June 2nd, 2017, 04:39 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'll see if I can make it. I'll try not to bring Anubian Wolves this time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events