Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old May 11th, 2010, 12:29 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Web Of Spider-Man Heroclix Set in August

I hope there's an affordable Green Goblin in this set. :crosses fingers:
Old May 11th, 2010, 03:19 PM
What is Sarcasm?

REGULUS is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvie View Post
is there anyone who've found the list of characters from the set, it's mentioned to be on their homepage on the poster, but can't find it..
Neither can I - and I am desperate to find out if there is going to be a Speed figure released in this wave so that I can complete my custom Young Avenger squad - my OCD demands it! He's the only one missing and I found someone who will repaint Inertia (from B&B set) as they are close in appearance, but I would rather an "official" one.

I want my FANTASTIC FOUR!!!
...and Skrulls
Old May 11th, 2010, 09:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nothing teased so far that they don't have other good options out there for except Rulk, I believe ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 12th, 2010, 06:49 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If this one isn't a rare, I'm going to buy one and paint it green
Old May 12th, 2010, 08:26 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post

I think I will to, I like this sculpt better then MS's. I'm pretty sure they'll make it a rare though
Old May 12th, 2010, 11:31 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Anyone going to explain why the Hulk is red, and seems to have gone a bit sadistic?

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old May 12th, 2010, 11:37 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
Quote:

Anyone going to explain why the Hulk is red, and seems to have gone a bit sadistic?
I'm pretty sure that Red Hulk is an entirely different character than the Hulk, but I could be wrong.
Old May 13th, 2010, 12:07 AM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Red Hulk is a new villain. There is also Red She Hulk as well.
Old May 13th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Red Hulk
Old May 13th, 2010, 09:12 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Anyone going to explain why the Hulk is red?
The Red Hulk is just a really embarrassed Green Hulk. Think about it. If you’re constantly busting out of your clothes and breaking stuff wouldn’t you be embarrassed?

Old May 13th, 2010, 09:58 AM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabSheila View Post
Quote:
Anyone going to explain why the Hulk is red?
The Red Hulk is just a really embarrassed Green Hulk. Think about it. If you’re constantly busting out of your clothes and breaking stuff wouldn’t you be embarrassed?
Yeah, that would make sense, 'cept his biceps are three times bigger than my head. I would be proud to show that stuff off

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old May 13th, 2010, 10:37 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Yeah, that would make sense, 'cept his biceps are three times bigger than my head. I would be proud to show that stuff off
Good point. Maybe he's embarrassed because he's got gas or something.

Man.

That's a scary thought. The Hulk with uncontrollable gas issues.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News