Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old June 3rd, 2010, 12:58 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: NM24 - Process

If it were me, I'd cut the last sentence from Ambitious Crimelord, cut Terrifying Illusions, and up the roll on Become Invincible to about 14 or 15 and then look at what I've got and think about adjusting the cost.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 3rd, 2010, 04:52 AM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
I'd like to see the point costs raised a bit.
I had him in play yesterday, and he got wooped by a non-ranged attack before even getting into the battlezone, from here i then got to roll a 17 and with all the wounds on him that was enough, then i got one hit on NM24 Hercules one time before he kicked the hood's ass back to school..
and what I then was that to turn the card over, you either have to get a lucky d18 roll, or have some wounds on the card. and these makes it really hard to let him stay in the game for long, when his finally turned over, I'm gonna give him a small heavy-hitter playtest against cap today, see if that can give a better idea of the point cost..
but so far I don't see enough reason to nodge up his cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgermaniac View Post
Two final thoughts for Wolvie to consider.

1. Do you want it to be hard for him to return to human form? I kind of like the idea of jacking the demon power higher, but making it more likely that you can't use it (as he turns back). I think it can be done pretty easily, but that is up to you.

2. On the demon side, he has two defensive abilities (illusions and invincible). I like the idea of limiting it to one (even if you make it more powerful).

Almost there.
I want it be hard to turn back human, bacause of the reward, and because it feels more like the Hood to stay that way untill the distress is over..

I'm considering loosing become invincible, or maybe just give a higher roll, but i can see where your getting.. with overkill on defense
if I loose that and then just give an extra defense die, so that his a little less weak when it comes to special attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
I think it is too cool a tool to not play with. I Think anything can be priced to work. Remember he dose not get access to all of them at one time, even though I really Don't see a weakness in the character. At least 250
how bout like i said, loose "Become Invincible" and nodge up normal defense on the demon side.. then keep him at 220

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
I almost don't know what else to say except I'd quit if the guy on the other side of the table from me tried to play with this version of The Hood in his army.
I think Aldin gives up to easily.

Get the Parker Robbins side in Melee and you can have him dead before he ever switches over.

The Demon side is going to be relying on the 11+ save to fend off death.

He's slightly more annoying to kill than Spider-Man.

He packs a heck of a lot more of a punch than Spidey.

I'm going to agree with Badger that the 2 defensive powers is a bit much. I'd much rather see terryfying illusions distract his opponents enough that they suffer a -1 defense to his attacks.

I'd shoot 280 off of the top of my head for point cost to represent what he brings offensively to the table, but I could see some one like Abomination flattening him in a single hit.
he's wqy to easy to flatten out in one hit, yeasterday hawkeye got 4 wounds in on him in second round, before he had changed, he's very glassjaw broken and only spiderman strong on his human side, therefor i realy need some convincing if you want him with that high a pointcost.
Old June 7th, 2010, 06:54 AM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker

Soooo...
I've been working three jobs at a time lately, and they all exploded at one time, so been kindda busy.. but still Sorry..
But got to take him to the test against Cap, and it proved me right..
Cap won 4 out of 6 times and two of the times very convincing..
so with the new adjustment I really think the card is costed right, and he lost one defense mechanism as suggested
Any other opinions?

Old June 7th, 2010, 09:29 AM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

The only thing I still see is that the Race and such need to be bumped up so they are in the center of the boxes, and Medium is a tad small. If you play tested him I am willing to go with the cost, the tweeks make the diffrence there.

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old June 7th, 2010, 10:22 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Both sides - The left box titles need to be vertically centered. The word MEDIUM needs to be larger.

Parker Robbins side -
" . . . roll the 20-sided die, adding 1 to the roll . . . "

"If you roll a an 18 or higher, . . ."

"If The Hood is targeted by a non-adjacent attack, and at least one skull is rolled . . . "

AMBITIOUS CRIME LORD (spacing)
"The Hood may roll 2 additional attack dice when attacking Crimelords Crime Lords. All friendly Criminals . . . "

Dormammu side -

"You may remove up to 2 Wound Markers . . . "

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old June 7th, 2010, 11:52 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

His cost (220) needs to be centered on the Dormammu side...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old June 9th, 2010, 05:09 AM

Soo here you go, hopefully free of errors..

Old June 9th, 2010, 11:11 AM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

How did the second Playtest go? My gut wants more points, but if you gave it a couple of fair tests and it seems balanced it is ready for my thumb.

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old June 9th, 2010, 11:13 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I hate to nitpick, but for the wording on Uncontrollable Demon, how about: "Begin the game with this card side up..."

And the 6 for range needs to bump slightly to the right...

The fixes all look good, otherwise. I like it, Wolvie!

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old June 9th, 2010, 04:12 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think The B.I.V. needs a new title, something like Master Prof Reader. I have to give you probs though, you always seem to catch the typos the rest of us miss.
Old June 9th, 2010, 04:30 PM

yeah, who ever is giving titles around should give him exactly that titel

So after a way to long process, enterily my fault, sorry. here's hopefully the final card's..
Can i see your thumbs

Old June 9th, 2010, 04:45 PM

If his human form can fly then

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations