Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 14th, 2017, 11:37 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
bmon's Epic Battlefields - Spitfire Mountain - 11/15/2017

Hello Heroscapers!

When I was first introduced to this game, one of the many things that drew me into it was the awe inspiring battlefields shared through photos online. I remember many of these vividly as they were an inspiration to building my collection to one day be able to build battlefields like them.

I would like to now share my own creations in the hopes to inspire or simply entertain my fellow Heroscapers - current and future.

I play many games on smaller maps, but the intention of this thread is to share my BIG ones - the ones that I leave up for months at a time - the ones that take many hours to design and then many hours to build - the ones that leave a lasting impression on those to witness them.

These battlefields start out as a concept, either a concept in structure or a concept in theme, and then grow into the massive build, complete with a story and varying objectives. My stories may or may not jive with Heroscape lore. I'm trying to learn more about the proper Heroscape background stories, but for the maps I have built, this was not a constraint. So, if that's important to you, please ignore that aspect. In terms of structure, I try to keep things symmetrical.

Also, worth noting is that these battlefields are certainly massive in spectacle, but I've tried to keep them condensed enough to be able to support a proper game on them. Rarely will blood be spilled in round 1 on these, but it shouldn't take more than round 2 or 3 for things to start getting dicey (pun intended).

So, check these out. If you like them, please comment. If you have a ton of terrain yourself and are interested in building one of these beauties, let me know and I can send you the build instructions.

As I got into Heroscape after it was canceled, my collection is entirely second hand. As such, I don't have terrain count in terms of complete box sets, but just in miscellaneous pieces. To get an idea of what terrain pieces are used in these battlefields, or what my maximums are, here is my terrain count:

Quote:
Coming soon
bmon's Epic Battlefield Index:

1) Troll Cage
[March 2015]
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...49&postcount=2

2) Ancient Pit
[May 2015]
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...60&postcount=3

3) Spitfire Mountain
[April 2016]
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...75&postcount=4

----------------

One more to come as I have time to post... my 2017 creation... I tend to do about one of these per year.

Last edited by bmon; November 15th, 2017 at 02:31 AM. Reason: added Spitfire Mountain

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios