Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old May 26th, 2015, 07:20 AM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

Quick question. Can I have more than one story intersecting eachother? For example, 5 short stories that all tie together at the end?

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old May 26th, 2015, 01:12 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I am working on something.
I need to know if it is OK if I collaborate with my friend Eslo Rudkey?
It would be almost all my writing but he wanted to edit it before submission.
This will be a dungeon crawl.
Let me know. I am going to try to map it out tonight and hopefully get it to Eslo by the end of the week.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 26th, 2015, 02:15 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Let me know. I am going to try to map it out tonight and hopefully get it to Eslo by the end of the week.
Eslo you say?

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old May 26th, 2015, 03:22 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

My friend goes by the handle Eslo Rudkey here on Heroscapers.
No guarantee that Eslo the character will make it in the story but it is certainly tempting.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 26th, 2015, 03:42 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Quick question. Can I have more than one story intersecting eachother? For example, 5 short stories that all tie together at the end?
Sure, but remember that they all have to be a similar length, and they all have to be able to hold my attention. So if you think you can manage 5 equally interesting stories that all intersect, go for it.

Quote:
Sure, but only if they help you edit the next prompt if you win . Should be fine as long as your friend doesn't submit an entry of their own as well. Idunno, as long as it's okay with the higher-ups around here (aka TGRF).

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old May 26th, 2015, 05:17 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Quote:
Sure, but only if they help you edit the next prompt if you win . Should be fine as long as your friend doesn't submit an entry of their own as well. Idunno, as long as it's okay with the higher-ups around here (aka TGRF).

~TAF
It's all good. If you win, just confer amongst yourselves who gets to write the prompt, or if you both do it.
On further thought, I'm going to add a new rule. If there is a joint-effort entry, any score achieved by the entry will be given to both writers.
~TGRF.
Old May 29th, 2015, 11:34 AM

A couple things. I have the first story under way but have friends in town this weekend, so I will need an extra week if that is cool.
The stories are shaping up to collide into a third story. Is this acceptable or do I need to keep the stories separate with just the point of intersection?

I can post some of what I have so far if you want a teaser.

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; May 29th, 2015 at 12:08 PM.
Old May 29th, 2015, 11:50 AM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
A couple things. I have the first story under way but have friends in town this weekend, so I will need an extra week if that is cool.
The stories are shaping up to collide into a third story. Is this acceptable or do I need to keep the stories separate with just the point of intersection?

I can post what some of what I have so far if you want a teaser.
I basically went with two PoVs and one story, and TAF said that was fine, so I'd imagine you're good.
~TGRF.
Old June 2nd, 2015, 03:08 PM

@Marro_Warlord @Tornado
Where are we at? As I understand it, the deadline is this weekend...
~TGRF.
Old June 2nd, 2015, 03:48 PM

Getting there. I am hopeful to have it complete by this weekend.
I hit a roadblock and may have to skip ahead and come back to that part later.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 2nd, 2015, 06:42 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

I had to scrap the old story, and make a new one. It's coming along smoothly at a nice pace. The final one might not be that long, but it will be lengthy enough. Have a couple paragraphs in, about 1/3 complete.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old June 3rd, 2015, 07:49 AM

About two-thirds done with the first tale. The second should go faster. I am hopeful to have the first complete by tomorrow when I meet with Eslo.

- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction