Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old August 15th, 2016, 06:40 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Sir Heroscape's Invitation

Click the image to be routed to my channel

Hey all! Sir Heroscape here. I don't know how many of you used to be involved back in the good 'ol days with all the strong YouTubers, mainly Captain Canuck and Legoboy...but if you haven't already seen my battle reports thread or been to my channel, here is my official invitation! As it stands right now we're at 1000+ subscribers and ~117,400 views!

Heroscape is all about community. It's this community that makes Heroscape so great...and that's part of what I felt with the involvement of Heroscape YouTube channels, and that's why I started mine! I noticed that many of the YouTube channels became stagnant, and decided that I wanted to provide the Heroscape community with consistent, weekly content that they could enjoy and be a part of.

I've commited to post/upload Heroscape videos each week (Saturdays/Sundays), and it's a ton of fun. I try to keep the subscribers involved by taking their suggestions, letting them choose my armies or maps to play with and as a way to give back, I do FREE giveaways as we hit subscriber milestones. And who doesn't like free stuff. So, this is my invitation to you, to come and enjoy the weekly content that I produce at my channel...something that nobody has done as consistently or as well as I have, at least not in a very long time.

Thanks guys, I wouldn't be able to do it without your support!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; May 15th, 2018 at 09:39 PM. Reason: updated current subs and views
Old August 15th, 2016, 10:30 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Sir Heroscape's Invitation

It's awesome
Old August 15th, 2016, 10:34 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I'll keep watching, If you keep posting. I especially like how you added in some of my custom dice towers in your play. Very cool.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 15th, 2016, 01:50 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I'll keep watching, If you keep posting.
Same here.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 18th, 2016, 01:12 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Subbing ASAP! Thanks for posting this!

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old August 18th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Congrats you've got 200 subscribers now.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old August 18th, 2016, 07:46 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the invite. Subscribed. Views and likes coming your way!!

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; August 18th, 2016 at 08:07 PM. Reason: And let's get you to GenCon 2017!
Old August 18th, 2016, 11:59 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Subbed! Thanks for making content for HS. It helps people like me, who don't have many to play with, get our fix. I wouldn't mind some more c3g play!
Old August 19th, 2016, 01:27 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Wow you guys are awesome! Thank you so much! Lets keep em coming!

and yes @L0B5T3R I do plan on doing more C3G. I have no figures myself, and I'll be honest I'm not really converted to it yet..so the videos will mainly be for playtests with my friend @Tiranx ...who has recently become a more active playtester for C3G.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 19th, 2016, 09:11 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post

and yes @L0B5T3R I do plan on doing more C3G. I have no figures myself, and I'll be honest I'm not really converted to it yet..so the videos will mainly be for playtests with my friend @Tiranx ...who has recently become a more active playtester for C3G.
That could change the more you play with Tiranx...besides C3G figures are cheap. I started with a $20 order that netted me about 30 figures. We also highly encourage proxy's since the Superman figure we chose for x card was one of only 30 superman figures. You can even spend playtesting points and ask someone in the art department...(like me) to change the targeting window with your figure.

Sorry for the sidetrack but I enjoy you playtesting videos and thank they are valuable for not only new players trying to learn strategy but also for evaluators to see if the figure played the way it was intended when played by someone not stuck in the weeds designing it. Sometimes obvious things aren't so obvious to fresh eyes.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 19th, 2016, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post

That could change the more you play with Tiranx...besides C3G figures are cheap. I started with a $20 order that netted me about 30 figures. We also highly encourage proxy's since the Superman figure we chose for x card was one of only 30 superman figures. You can even spend playtesting points and ask someone in the art department...(like me) to change the targeting window with your figure.

Sorry for the sidetrack but I enjoy you playtesting videos and thank they are valuable for not only new players trying to learn strategy but also for evaluators to see if the figure played the way it was intended when played by someone not stuck in the weeds designing it. Sometimes obvious things aren't so obvious to fresh eyes.
I appreciate the kind words and I'm glad you consider my videos a valuable resource...that makes me happy inside and yes I'm sure I'll get more involved woth C3G...especially if I start getting more requests for C3G or more video playtests.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 19th, 2016, 04:29 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Sir Heroscape , I think its worth playing new units, and various types of units. I'm working on getting my Youtube Channel up. I just don't have that much time to throw at it. I have probably 2 or 3 hundred C3G units, including the latest Street Fighter cards they released. Combine those video features with HOSS, C3V, Original Scape, and many more Scape customs such as LOTR, thats alot of viewing pleasure. Also, plays with other miniature games are fun to watch as well. I just got an X Wing fleet put together, and have already painted up a custom squadron of X wings. Endless possibilities. I wouldn't wait for requests. Just go with it and have fun. The more interesting the content=more subscribers.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion