Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old February 16th, 2012, 08:20 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Auggies Games...new custom terrain set MUSHROOM FOREST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
How about some underwater terrain/features?

Mushrooms look great by the way!
Hmmm..interesting idea. We have a lot of projects on our list currently and I'm kinda concentrating on things that work for both Scape and other minis games but underwater items may be cool. What kind of under water were you thinking?

We have some "volcanic vents" that we are putting the final touches on now (2-3 weeks tops) and will be ready soon which I'm thinking might make another good "terrain set". Also our sculptor is working on a "wizards work room" which will have crystal ball and stand, spell book podium, a couple of book shelves (with books) and a work bench and teleport circle, and a Door where you can change the back (which is a standard wooden door) to be a a mystic portal. I'm not sure how to work in these items to Heroscape though, maybe the portal and teleport ring would be cool. They will be sold separately as well as a set so those might be useful.

.......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old February 17th, 2012, 12:12 AM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I may have missed it somewhere, but how are the glaciers coming along?
Old February 17th, 2012, 12:16 AM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

I bought one. They are pretty cool. (Well what did you expect, they're Glaciers )

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old February 17th, 2012, 12:54 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I like the idea of mushrooms, but I don't really like that they are attached to grass tiles. I could see using something like this on grass, jungle, and dungeon tiles. An ideal set up would allow them be used like the Road to the Forgotten Forest trees, in my opinion. Of course take that with a grain of salt because I can't afford to be buying that much right now.
Old February 17th, 2012, 06:03 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcrimson View Post
I may have missed it somewhere, but how are the glaciers coming along?
Glaciers are done and ready to go. I'm just waiting on my resin from the company I buy it from. It shipped out yesterday so I should have it early next week at which time I'll make Glaciers galore. I bought a much greater quantity of resin this time and I'm more or less done with the experimental phase.

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old February 17th, 2012, 06:41 AM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hmmm... I am sort of feeling like playing Super Mario now. Just imagine Braxas getting ahold of one of those Red mushrooms. Oh god.

Worse thought. Q9 stockpiling Green Mushrooms.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old February 17th, 2012, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
I like the idea of mushrooms, but I don't really like that they are attached to grass tiles. I could see using something like this on grass, jungle, and dungeon tiles. An ideal set up would allow them be used like the Road to the Forgotten Forest trees, in my opinion. Of course take that with a grain of salt because I can't afford to be buying that much right now.
When you click on the item and it takes you to the description page you have basing choices. You can either have them on a black round base like most mini games (they are in fact extra Warhammer bases) or mounted on the Heroscape tiles. Also, you can just pull them off the scape tiles if you want too. The glue we use is strong, I dropped them several times from 4ft or so to test, but if you try and "Peel" it off it will. You can just wipe the glue away then. When you order them "unpainted" they won't be based at all. They do stand on their own but any bump on the table or movement will knock them over so I would recommend some kind of basing.

........Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old February 17th, 2012, 02:21 PM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is there any chance of molding a single tree base and selling those separately? The way they hug the heroscape terrain tiles would work for many custom projects.
Old February 17th, 2012, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcrimson View Post
Is there any chance of molding a single tree base and selling those separately? The way they hug the heroscape terrain tiles would work for many custom projects.
It's copyrighted. I could do it until I got a cease and desist order (which may never occur since it's a non supported game but who knows). I'm really trying to avoid that all together and getting our own sculptures of items and making them NOT use the interlocking hex (which is also copy righted). We're working on a tree but that's proven to be a bit difficult to cast so it's on the back burner while our sculptor is learning mold making techniques and such from the various other projects we got going.
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old February 17th, 2012, 09:23 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

Dunno about the legal ramifications, but you could talk to Leifkicker about his custom bases. Most of his custom terrain comes with a "half-scape" base that fits very snugly, but not fully interlocked. Hopefully it's different enough that WotC wouldn't be threatened. Maybe he can sell you a bucket of 'em...

I reallllly like the way his stuff fits. Sorry I don't have a picture handy - I only get to login while putting my 2 year old to bed, do I'm stuck in a dark room.

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old February 19th, 2012, 10:51 AM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

I don't know if Auggust has a painter on staff that would work this small, but these mushrooms of mine didn't take too long to make & the source supplies are very cheap. Of course these are only movement blockers:

(Edit - I should clarify: I don't sell customs & never have, but I do buy 'scape from Auggies pretty regularly. This wasn't a post against his mushrooms, my intention was quite the opposite.)

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN

Last edited by Carnival Man; February 19th, 2012 at 02:15 PM. Reason: fixed?
Old February 24th, 2012, 05:53 PM

Carn has awesomely let me steal his idea for shroom using the furniture buttons. Also added a purple shroom. WOW these little ones on the base of the big ones help my shrooms look so much better. We'll sell everything as singles as always but still looking at $25-$30 for a Terrain set shown here.

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales