Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old April 11th, 2012, 12:27 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Liberte for $32 including shipping on BGG.

EDIT: This sale has ended.

I normally don't point out the Tanga deals on BGG, but I know we have several history buffs here on the site that may want to check out Liberte by Martin Wallace (French Revolution).

$32 including the shipping, which is $7 cheaper than CSI, which is already a great deal for a game that is normally $60.

Click the Tanga link on the BGG site.

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; April 12th, 2012 at 11:15 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales