Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old April 5th, 2015, 10:02 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

So they wouldn't let you play heroscape on that display then?
Old April 5th, 2015, 10:19 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
So they wouldn't let you play heroscape on that display then?
Sadly no.

That reminds me, I should have brought my "Travelling Drake" with me to attempt to take a picture with him on it. He could have been using his grapple gun to get to the top of a building in Chicago, or go out to Seattle to hang out with Quozl

Also, regarding those ship models, they were like 6 feet long, give or take. Lots more as well.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 5th, 2015, 10:31 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That would have been a sweet pic.
Old April 5th, 2015, 12:41 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Hahma,

Thanks for the pics--I see they have some cool toys! Oddly enough, my parents and sister did drive out to visit me once while I was out there (early 70s) and stopped off to see some of the place, but as I always flew back and forth, I never made it there myself. I did get to visit Chicago just a bit--my girlfriend at that time was living in Milwaukee, so I spent time there as well.

Many years later, not quite so long ago, I got to attend a professional conference in Chicago while their annual music festival was on. I also took a city tour and got to Dan Akroyd's House of Blues!

Chas
Old April 5th, 2015, 04:23 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
That reminds me, I should have brought my "Travelling Drake" with me to attempt to take a picture with him on it. He could have been using his grapple gun to get to the top of a building in Chicago, or go out to Seattle to hang out with Quozl
That sounds fun! Is there a thread for that? It would be pretty cool to see all the places "Travelling Drake" visits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 5th, 2015, 04:56 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
That sounds fun! Is there a thread for that? It would be pretty cool to see all the places "Travelling Drake" visits.
Here it is Q

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Jim; April 5th, 2015 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Removed highlighting of "Drake" and "traveling" in the linked thread.
Old April 6th, 2015, 03:27 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Over the weekend we played some social games with the family:

Straw, Sheriff of Nottingham, and The Resistance.

The only one I actually played as a player was The Resistance (7 players); the others we had so many players and so many people new to the games that I taught & moderated, instead of playing. Which was just as fun as playing, for me. Also I was the last team leader in The Resistance with the score knotted at 2-2, and I had to do my best brain work ever in that game to come up with the right team to finish off the evil spies. One new player had erred as a confused spy and a different new player had erred as a confused member of the resistance, and I had to think it all through at the end & I successfully picked the winning blue team. Yay!

ANNOUNCEMENT

If you have Command & Colors Ancients and/or any of its expansions, and it or they are gathering dust in your home or if you are otherwise looking for an opportunity to get rid of them, please let me know, so we can figure out a trade.

Thank you.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 6th, 2015, 07:20 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just got Quantum with my gaming group, a pretty cool Sci-fi, conquest game that uses dice in the place of the ships. Pretty cool game, with a lot of replay ability. It has these cards that you get over the course of the game (tyrannical, energetic, cruel, curious, etc) that describe your race and give you unique bonuses, and there are around 40 different cards, so it makes the games very interesting. Fun stuff, plus I tend to win a lot, which is unusual.

I also finally got them to try out Heroscape, which turned out to be a good move because they really like it. One of the guys looks up armies every week and then uses lego bricks as proxies, which drives me insane, but it's pretty funny to see in action. Its always nice to have people to play your favorite game on a regular basis.

We also plan on getting Star Wars X-wing in the near future, which should be interesting.
Old April 6th, 2015, 07:27 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hey D_S, do you want my old AH version of Battle Cry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 6th, 2015, 08:05 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
One of the guys [...]uses lego bricks as proxies,
It's like the Atari 2600 version of HeroScape!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old April 6th, 2015, 09:38 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
One of the guys [...]uses lego bricks as proxies,
It's like the Atari 2600 version of HeroScape!
Old April 6th, 2015, 11:30 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

We got two games of Lords of Waterdeep yesterday as well as two games of Tsuro of the Seas.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games