Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old July 24th, 2020, 01:07 PM

TannMan is surprisingly tart
Question Looking for Balanced points value for Customs

So I am a big fan of Heroscape and comic characters and I wanted to make my own style cards for some figures C3G has but may be just event heroes or just I really like some characters and I want to have a custom flare to them over C3Gs. however, I am terrible and tend to show bias when I create my own figures so I am posting some custom cards and if some of you guys with experience in testing and giving even a rough estimate for points I would greatly appreciate the help!! Also a bit new here so if there is a different place for these kinds of things please point me in the right direction. Thank you!!

IMPERIEX
Alien
Unique Hero
Lord
Devourer

MEDIUM 8

Life: 8
Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 7
Defense: 8

ENERGY PROJECTION SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 7. Attack Special.
Imperiex adds 1 die for each space separating the attacking figure from Imperiex.

EMBODIMENT OF ENTROPY
At the end of each round, all figures within 3 spaces of Imperiex must roll the 20-sided die. If they roll less than a 12, they receive a wound.

BIG BANG EVENT
Imperiex cannot attack the turn he uses this abiliy. Imperiex rolls 2 unblockable attack die for all figures within 5 spaces of Imperiex. This may only be used once per game.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

--------------------------------------

APOCALYPSE
EN SABAH NUR
Mutant
Unique Hero
Conqueror
Methodical

MEDIUM 6

Life: 7
Defense: 7

LIFEFORCE ABSORBTION
Each time Apocalypse destroys a Unique Hero, you may remove a wound marker from this Army Card. If the Unique Hero is a Mutant, you may remove an additional wound marker. Apocalypse cannot Lifeforce Absorb destructible objects or Androids.

MALLEABLE FORM
Apocalypse may add 4 to his range for his turn. Apocalypse rolls 2 less attack dice on any turn he uses Malleable Form.

BLOOD OF APOCALYPSE
When Apocalypse recieves at least 1 wound from an adjacent attacking figure, roll 1 unblockable attack die for that figure.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

---------------------------

TRIGON
Demon
Unique Hero
Hell Lord
Infernal

HUGE 8

Life: 8
Defense: 6

CURSED BLOOD MAGIC
Whenever Trigon receives one or more wounds from a normal attack from an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, after placing Wound Markers, roll one unblockable attack die against the attacking figure.

MAGICAL DEFENSE
When Trigon is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, the most wounds Trigon can receive from this attack is one.

LAVA RESISTANT
Trigon never rolls for molten lava damage or lava field damage and he do not have to stop on molten lava spaces.

SUPER STRENGTH
Old July 24th, 2020, 04:03 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Looking for Balanced points value for Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
I really like this valuation system: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=51757
Run them through and see what you get, it explains everything!
Heroscape Custom Point System
Old July 24th, 2020, 05:14 PM

TannMan is surprisingly tart
Re: Looking for Balanced points value for Customs

okay thank you! Appreciate it!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum