Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 19th, 2020, 06:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Book of Cosmic Space Mat

Maybe a C3G Terrain Mat? Or Terrain Playmat?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 19th, 2020, 06:49 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

Maybe a C3G Terrain Mat? Or Terrain Playmat?
I don't think we can claim other mats (e.g. Cav's mats) as a C3G product. That's why I thought "sanctioned" would be good.
Old February 19th, 2020, 07:00 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Didn’t realize you were wanting a subtitle that applied to outside product.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 19th, 2020, 08:04 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Didn’t realize you were wanting a subtitle that applied to outside product.
I figured that way it can be a more general grouping that we can add other mats to.

I had the thought that I would do the same for Cav's mats & maybe the AotP ones.
Old February 20th, 2020, 06:35 PM

hey, I just found that one of my old internet providers that I hosted files on previously still had the City Block Mat VS files I created. Yeah for me.

Now in downloading them again & putting the files in their place I launched VS & pulled up the map files without assigning the personal files & the map came up & was renderable. So this got me thinking that maybe we don't have to do the editing the ini part of the steps to use the base map in VS.

Can somebody, that hasn't installed these files yet, try just opening the .hsc file in VS first. If that doesn't work correctly, then copy the Personal folder as directed & try the .hsc file again. Then please let me know the result.

Cheers
Old February 20th, 2020, 06:52 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Good to hear you recovered your files!
Old December 9th, 2020, 01:57 AM

Re: The Book of Cosmic Space Mat

Ok so I have had additional info from the makers of the banner. You can contact them via their website & quote my order number & they will be able to set you up directly.

Order ID: AU227730931574117149

Any issues let me know & I can do as I originally said & place an order for you.
Old December 9th, 2020, 07:12 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool. Thanks A3n.
Old December 9th, 2020, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Ok so I have had additional info from the makers of the banner. You can contact them via their website & quote my order number & they will be able to set you up directly.

Any issues let me know & I can do as I originally said & place an order for you.
Asking for a friend ... do you think the same place could be used to do a Sky Mat?

Old December 9th, 2020, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post

Asking for a friend ... do you think the same place could be used to do a Sky Mat?
I'm sure it could be arranged. A little tight on cash at this time of year so it may have to wait till the new year (in which you will probably have to remind me ).
Old December 9th, 2020, 05:55 PM

Heh, it's not a hurry thing at all. Plenty more to work on. I'm just thinking big picture/longterm, it's a terrain I'd like to tackle.

Old March 1st, 2021, 10:51 PM

The banner site I purchased this through is having a 15% off sitewide sale at the moment. Use code: SUPERWOMEN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library