Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 16th, 2012, 08:01 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Arch-Vile's Customs- Polyphemus highlighted

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Nice work on Polyphemus. Looks thematic and fun.
Thanks Caps. Always glad to hear your thoughts.

Agent Carr 2.0 has been added to the OP. I am not sure who to do next from RotV, probably Syvarris. He will be much trickier to design a remake for than Carr though, due to being such a simple figure. Hmm...
Nice take on Agent Carr! I've wanted to do something like that for a while myself. You've undervalued him though; he'll be a pain to take down and he can dish out the damage too.
Carr's value is tough to nail down, being a stealth dodger that needs to get into melee to use his big attacks. I knew Carr was at least 100 for his stats and melee powers, but Stealth Dodge and two attacks is pretty huge, probably being worth more than 35 points. I still need to play test him, but you are right methinks. 150 may be a better starting ground for Mr. Carr.

In other news, I updated the OP with a new card. The dinosaur faction will be completed soon! (Well, until I create more at least )
Old July 17th, 2012, 05:08 PM

Name653 is surprisingly tart
Re: Arch-Vile's Customs- Ankylosaurs!

Hey, the Bacta Tank is very well done, you should put it up on HoSS! But I think you should get a different picture, that one is creepy. Where did you get it, anyway? Star Wars Jedi Knight?

Anyway, congratulations on becoming a Jedi Knight!

Jesus Rocks!
"[HoSS] is brilliant!" ~Grungebob
High Resolution Scanned Heroscape Cards
Old July 18th, 2012, 07:57 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Thanks Name, I reworked the Bacta Tank for HoSS and I like that much better. The picture was found by googling "Bacta Tank". I think Wookieepedia has a page full of images of a bacta tank. I didn't want Mark Hamill in whitie tighties on my card

Thanks!
Old July 18th, 2012, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Thanks Name, I reworked the Bacta Tank for HoSS and I like that much better. The picture was found by googling "Bacta Tank". I think Wookieepedia has a page full of images of a bacta tank. I didn't want Mark Hamill in whitie tighties on my card

Thanks!

No problem, I really like your cards, you're good at making them!

Jesus Rocks!
Old July 22nd, 2012, 03:42 PM
Archie

Re: Arch-Vile's Customs- Exodus highlighted

Thanks Name, I am glad you are a fan.

I have highlighted Valkrill's flag bearer, Exodus, in the OP. I haven't been able to find many other Valkrill flagbearer designs (everybody wants to make an Aquilla flagbearer ;D) so I am curious if anyone else had other thoughts to a Valkrill enhancer.
Old July 22nd, 2012, 03:46 PM

I dunno about that, but it's spelled 'Presence'.

Jesus Rocks!

Last edited by Name653; July 22nd, 2012 at 04:14 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2012, 04:19 PM
Archie

See my comments below the card picture
Old July 22nd, 2012, 04:46 PM

Quote:
See my comments below the card picture

Anyway, I like him...

Jesus Rocks!
Old July 24th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Archie

I played a couple games yesterday, and thought I'd share one. I have been playing the "big 4" of my fellowship: Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, and Boromir. This game was those 4 vs Lugia (a 1000 point Event Hero).

Lugia has 8 die attacks except vs Aragorn. Because of this, all the heroes clustered around Aragorn, so Lugia tried to kill him first. Aragorn fell pretty quickly, but Lugia had 6 woulds already. Gimli and Boromir engaged Lugia, but Lugia flew away taking a disengagement attack to fell Legolas in 2 hits. Legolas pumped Lugia full of arrows for the trouble though, bringing him up to 9 wounds.

Gimli was the next to fall. Despite Tough, Lugia's 8 dice proved too much and Gimli fell. Boromir was ready though, and attacked with ferocity. At the start of the next round, an unwounded Boromir was fighting a 11 wound Lugia. Lugia brought Boromir up to 6 wounds while taking 2 in return. Boromir's Last Stand let him survive until the end of the round. Boromir attacked, hoping for a hit, but he whiffed. Lugia then flew away, taking a disengage wound to bring him up to 14. On Boromir's final turn, he jumped off the hill he was on and almost reached Lugia. He rolled for Fellowship, to Frenzy another turn, but he rolled too low. The round ended and Boromir fell.

I really like this 4-person core of the fellowship. I have not played the others, I still need to buy the minis for them. Gandalf I plan to change quite a bit.

Lugia is overpriced, I think. Comparing him to Anti-Moniter, AM has double the life and an extra, better power. Lugia is probably more close to 900, but I am willing to be a little off. I would like to try Lugia in a 3-way fight to see how allegiances shift with a big boy on the table. Before anything, I plan to run a pokemon vs Lugia battle, and a Star Wars vs Lugia battle. That will tell if Lugia is overpriced.
Old November 16th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Archie

Re: Arch-Vile's Customs

I've based most my LotR cards off of Sherman Davies and Super Bogue.

I have been updating my LotR customs lately. Eventually, I'll make cards for all of the Fellowship and expand to make the rest of Tolkien's creations. The major change is the way the Fellowship power works- it's full bonding now instead of a Frenzy mechanic.

Gandalf is tricky to design. The wording is a mess currently but I think he'll be fun. The "fearless aura" is going to be important for future anti-synergies.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arch-vile; May 19th, 2013 at 10:50 AM.
Old November 17th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Archie

I just bought 2 Hobbit boosters and pulled a Galadriel!

My Galadriel is very weak, but she wasn't shown to be fighting in the movies. Maybe seeing the Hobbit will change my perception of her. I made her a Wizard for classic synergies

Name = GALADRIEL
General = ULLAR
Planet = MIDDLE-EARTH
Species = ELF
Uniqueness = UNIQUE HERO
Class = WIZARD
Personality = VALIANT
Size/height = MEDIUM 5

Life = 4
Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 3
Defense = 2
Points = 90

NENYA
Galadriel and all friendly figures adjacent to Galadriel may not be targeted by non-adjacent figures.

GIFTS OF LORIEN
All friendly figures who start their turn adjacent to Galadriel may add one to their Move.

MIRROR OF GALADRIEL
At the start of each round, you may choose one opponent's order marker and look at it.
Old November 17th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I just bought 2 Hobbit boosters and pulled a Galadriel!

My Galadriel is very weak, but she wasn't shown to be fighting in the movies. Maybe seeing the Hobbit will change my perception of her. I made her a Wizard for classic synergies

Name = GALADRIEL
General = ULLAR
Planet = MIDDLE-EARTH
Species = ELF
Uniqueness = UNIQUE HERO
Class = WIZARD
Personality = VALIANT
Size/height = MEDIUM 5

Life = 4
Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 3
Defense = 2
Points = 90

NENYA
Galadriel and all friendly figures adjacent to Galadriel may not be targeted by non-adjacent figures.

GIFTS OF LORIEN
All friendly figures who start their turn adjacent to Galadriel may add one to their Move.

MIRROR OF GALADRIEL
At the start of each round, you may choose one opponent's order marker and look at it.
If I am not mistaken there may only be two or three people that are more powerful than her..

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards