Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old September 25th, 2019, 07:59 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

An over air station. Grit TV maybe. I will see if I can figure it out.
I think it is on Saturday nights.
Old September 25th, 2019, 12:41 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I was close, it is on Get TV.
Sunday 10pm. Eastern.
Old September 30th, 2019, 09:22 AM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

If we count streaming services, then I'm rewatching Breaking Bad & doing my first run of Better Call Saul in preparation for El Camino coming out on Netflix.

BB imo is one of the most well-written shows, up there with the first 4 seasons of GoT.
Old September 30th, 2019, 09:32 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I finally watched season 3 of Jessica Jones. I enjoyed it, though it could have been condensed by a couple episodes. I did like how they wrapped it up. They knew it was a series finale, so they left it in a way that makes sense.

I have also started season 2 of Mindhunter. Awesome series.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 30th, 2019, 01:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

It's funny, because it's true, that you had to specify the first 4 seasons of GoT. I've been watching Better Call Saul as it unfolds, and although I do enjoy it, it really has nothing to do with Jesse at all and thus isn't needed to watch prior to El Camino.

I had some issues with how they wrapped up JJ, don't recall what all they were just that I was not all that happy with it. The one thing I do recall is they spent like 5 minutes showing her wrapping up all her loose ends as she prepares to move out of NY, then at the last second changes her mind and never leaves. That was a complete waste of time.
Old September 30th, 2019, 03:59 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
It's funny, because it's true, that you had to specify the first 4 seasons of GoT. I've been watching Better Call Saul as it unfolds, and although I do enjoy it, it really has nothing to do with Jesse at all and thus isn't needed to watch prior to El Camino.

I had some issues with how they wrapped up JJ, don't recall what all they were just that I was not all that happy with it. The one thing I do recall is they spent like 5 minutes showing her wrapping up all her loose ends as she prepares to move out of NY, then at the last second changes her mind and never leaves. That was a complete waste of time.
I didn't mind that because of what happened during this season that would make her want to leave, and what kept her from leaving.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 30th, 2019, 07:10 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I really enjoyed the Country music documentary. It's crazy how the thing was over 16 hours long, but there's so much history and story there they could only brush over the surface. Still, I highly recommend it.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old September 30th, 2019, 07:30 PM

Well said Swamper.
Old October 3rd, 2019, 12:41 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

During my nightly before-bed/dishes-and-laundry time, I've been binging Cheers for the last couple of weeks. Four seasons in, the show is as good (and bad) as I remember.

One thing is for certain; in today's hyper-sensitive climate, what were once considered fairly mild jokes would have gotten the show cancelled in it's first season!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old October 3rd, 2019, 12:52 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I catch old episodes of Cheers every once in a while. They are great to see and still funny. Even Seinfeld couldn't get made in today's world.
Old October 3rd, 2019, 06:12 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Isn't "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" basically Seinfeld with worse people?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 3rd, 2019, 02:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Yeah, I guess I should have clarified cable vs. network. It's Sunny is really funny, but also really terrible, it gets away with it due to being on FX and not network. Just like South Park vs. Simpsons, it's cable vs. network. South Park fought so many battles vs. the thought police and won that cable now can pretty much do what it wants since it's pay tv, but free over the air tv is pretty limited.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV