Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old June 2nd, 2008, 03:45 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Sports: NHL

The refs didn't call Hull's skate in the crease so that means it didn't happen right?

Old June 2nd, 2008, 11:50 PM

ReverendBayes is surprisingly tart

17 minutes remaining now in the second overtime of game 5, and I have to go to bed.

Here's hoping I wake up to a Pens victory!

Uncertainty: Something you can always count on.
Old June 3rd, 2008, 12:50 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendBayes View Post
17 minutes remaining now in the second overtime of game 5, and I have to go to bed.

Here's hoping I wake up to a Pens victory!
You will....Peter Sykora Power Play goal in 3rd OT. He "called the shot". He told the rinkside announcer during the 2nd OT that he was going to score the game winner and he did.
Old June 3rd, 2008, 12:58 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow. That's what I have to say about that game. Wow. We (Pens) dodged some bullets there. Should have put it away in the 2nd period. It feels awesome to take it to game 6. We really need to bring it next game. Fleury is absolutely amazing, he played one heck of a game. My next day and a half shall be a good one.
Old June 3rd, 2008, 09:44 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That game was awesome! 55 saves!?? Man, I would have felt bad for Fleury if the Pens didn't win. He gave them a chance to win after being outshot 2 to 1. Way to go, Pens! Still a large hill to climb though...
Old June 3rd, 2008, 12:48 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Fleury channeled Patrick Roy in that game!

But the Wings will still win the cup, because he can't do that twice.

Is there any other Red Wings fans out there?

GO WINGS!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 4th, 2008, 09:42 PM

NiteRaider is surprisingly tart

I am a big hockey fan (Go Coyotes!). I even have a banner of each Original Six hanging above my bed. As much as I hate the Wings, I will admit they are good. I want to see the Pens win the cup, but at the time of posting it doesn't look good (down 2-0 with 5:00 in the 2nd).

Hold the phone! Penguins GOAL!!!!

I might have Coyotes blood, but GO PENS!!

RRW
10/21/1935-02/01/2008
StarImpact
The Menagerie
Old June 4th, 2008, 09:44 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteRaider View Post
I am a big hockey fan (Go Coyotes!). I even have a banner of each Original Six hanging above my bed. As much as I hate the Wings, I will admit they are good. I want to see the Pens win the cup, but at the time of posting it doesn't look good (down 2-0 with 5:00 in the 2nd).

Hold the phone! Penguins GOAL!!!!

I might have Coyotes blood, but GO PENS!!

Well if the PENS do win the cup it will be a nice consolation prize since the Coyotes will never win one.
Old June 4th, 2008, 09:48 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

Old June 4th, 2008, 09:50 PM

NiteRaider is surprisingly tart

Well give the Coyotes credit, though. We stuck in the playoff race way longer than anyone dreamed we would be. With all the young blood coursing through the team now, they have a bright future in the Desert.

To the matter at hand, this has been a great series so far. The 3 OT game was a thriller that kept the Penguins where they are right now. At first I thought that the Penguins were doomed since they would have to win twice at the Joe (and it's easier to steal gold from Ft. Knox than win in Detroit), but now that they've gotten back home and got it back to a one-goal game, it should be a fun 3rd period.

RRW
10/21/1935-02/01/2008
StarImpact
The Menagerie
Old June 4th, 2008, 10:50 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

RED WINGS WIN!!!!!!!!!

RED WINGS WIN!!!!!!!!!

RED WINGS WIN!!!!!!!!!

And Zetterberg wins the Con Smythe!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 4th, 2008, 10:51 PM
has been BANNED

And Niteraider picks the wrong team to root for again.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV