Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Old September 28th, 2010, 12:32 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Good Pig's D&D Customs

Added Jingu The Brass Samurai.

I've got most of these custom created into actual figures mounted on Heroscape bases. Now for play testing.
Old September 30th, 2010, 01:36 AM

CyberClaw16 Woo who?

On a roll here...Let's see what happens with play testing!
Old September 30th, 2010, 01:40 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberClaw16 View Post
On a roll here...Let's see what happens with play testing!
Did you see the Trebuchet (catapult) I just added? What do you think?
Old September 30th, 2010, 02:10 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

I really like the Trebuchet card you created. I like the Special Attack ability and the loading of the trebuchet with a stone marker. I played around with catapult & cannon customs almost 4-5 years ago, but actually made cards for them 2 years ago, but I think I favor your loading ability and the wording on the special attack better than mine. Nice work.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old September 30th, 2010, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1moreheroscaper View Post
I really like the Trebuchet card you created. I like the Special Attack ability and the loading of the trebuchet with a stone marker. I played around with catapult & cannon customs almost 4-5 years ago, but actually made cards for them 2 years ago, but I think I favor your loading ability and the wording on the special attack better than mine. Nice work.
Thanks. Let me know if you try it out. The figure is on Auggie's for like $3. I ordered it a few days ago with the Orc Archer hero and a few other things. Hoping to get them tomorrow or Saturday.

I need to update the "Push Trebuchet" to add wording so someone like Cyprien can't fly arounds with it.
Old October 2nd, 2010, 06:18 PM

Added a new custom to the first page. Sir Loksteen Death Knight hero for Valkrill.
Old October 3rd, 2010, 12:56 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

All these customs are awesome! Great work on the art and powers on the cards... these are very well done and seem very balanced! Awesome work man, a pleasure to read!
Old October 3rd, 2010, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
All these customs are awesome! Great work on the art and powers on the cards... these are very well done and seem very balanced! Awesome work man, a pleasure to read!
Thanks. Creating the card stats/abilities is the fun part. I do graphic design for work so making the graphics for these is no problem.

Actually cutting them off D&D bases and putting them together on Heroscape bases is kind of a pain.
Old October 3rd, 2010, 08:54 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

I love the theme that is just oozing from all these customs! They all seem very well balanced and the graphics look great! I have a few of these figures and will definitely try them out, I'll let you know how it goes.
Old October 4th, 2010, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Blood View Post
I love the theme that is just oozing from all these customs! They all seem very well balanced and the graphics look great! I have a few of these figures and will definitely try them out, I'll let you know how it goes.
Awesome, thank you. I'm always looking for feedback. No one has been available for a game in the last few weeks, so I've been working on customs.

Here are the next ones I'm working on:

Old November 6th, 2010, 04:56 PM

Re: Good Pig's D&D Custom Heroes - 20 so far

Added new custom hero, Dwarf Sniper for Aquilla to the first post.
Old November 6th, 2010, 05:27 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Good Pig's D&D Custom Heroes - 20 so far

(Usage quibble: you want "affected", not "effected", in the explosive bolt power. They mean different things.)

I like it! The Axegrinders get a bonding ranged special attacker - that's big, metagame-wise. If anything, it's a hair too powerful - precision shot probably isn't necessary for that figure to see a lot of play.

Last edited by dok; November 6th, 2010 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Axegrindersx3, Mogrimm, Raelin, Sniper... 500 points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs