Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old March 1st, 2010, 09:12 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
I didn't have a problem mowing down the civilians in the airport. What I did have a problem with though were the flamethrower missions in World at War. Those were rather off putting.
Yeah, WaW is a bit over the edge to me with the dismemberment and burning flesh.
Old March 1st, 2010, 09:15 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I didn't have a problem mowing down the civilians in the airport.
I kind of liked that part, it was just insanely crazy and unexpected. Plus the [REDACTED] that happens at the end of that mission was just a crazy twist.

Quote:
Also, my MW2 and MW1 K/D's are about 1.48. My World at War K/D is 1.84.
Do you play on Xbox or PS3?
Old March 1st, 2010, 09:18 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Quote:
I didn't have a problem mowing down the civilians in the airport. What I did have a problem with though were the flamethrower missions in World at War. Those were rather off putting.
Yeah, WaW is a bit over the edge to me with the dismemberment and burning flesh.
Although you have to admit, direct hit sticky bomb kills are satisfying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
Quote:
I kind of liked that part, it was just insanely crazy and unexpected. Plus the [REDACTED] that happens at the end of that mission was just a crazy twist.

Quote:
Xbox.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old March 1st, 2010, 09:22 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Xbox.
I am impressed, then. (I hear that people playing CoD online on PS3 are nowhere near as generally good at the game as people playing on the Xbox)

Last edited by Warlord Alpha; March 1st, 2010 at 09:47 PM. Reason: fixed vBcode
Old March 1st, 2010, 09:25 PM

foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby!

I really like this game however I am having difficulty getting a nuke and I would like to know if there is any tricks that might help me.

Hey friends, I know that this is a time of high emotions and stress.
Take a breath, everyone here is on edge and that’s ok. It’s ok to be stressed.

Things will get better.
Have a nice day.
Old March 1st, 2010, 09:31 PM
Caster of Crying

Quote:
Originally Posted by foofoofun View Post
I really like this game however I am having difficulty getting a nuke and I would like to know if there is any tricks that might help me.
Killstreak rewards: Harrier, Chopper Gunner/AC130 (whichever you do better with), Tactical Nuke (duh)

The hardest part is generally getting the 7 kills in a row needed to get the harrier. Usually once you get the harrier it will get 4 kills and then you just cut down 11 more people with the chopper/AC130.

So, to get the 7 kill streak, camping is the easiest way I guess. Spawnkilling is very effective, probably better than camping, but you run into problems when you have to run away to safety to pilot your chopper/AC130. Sniping works too.

I mean, I can't really tell you how to get a 7 kill streak. You just have to keep getting better and better. I can tell you that this is easier on some maps than others, especially if you know what you are doing and the gametype is right.

Once you get your harrier, run to a dark corner somewhere, a place where hopefully nobody will find you. Let your harrier get 4 kills, but once you get your 11 kill streak, don't instantly hit it then, because you might end up competing with your harrier for kills. Sometimes your harrier will get 7 or 8 kills on its own, which is a tremendous help. Always wait until your harrier is gone before calling in your chopper/AC130.

Last edited by Warlord Alpha; March 1st, 2010 at 09:40 PM.
Old March 1st, 2010, 09:56 PM

foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Killstreak rewards: Harrier, Chopper Gunner/AC130 (whichever you do better with), Tactical Nuke (duh)

The hardest part is generally getting the 7 kills in a row needed to get the harrier. Usually once you get the harrier it will get 4 kills and then you just cut down 11 more people with the chopper/AC130.

So, to get the 7 kill streak, camping is the easiest way I guess. Spawnkilling is very effective, probably better than camping, but you run into problems when you have to run away to safety to pilot your chopper/AC130. Sniping works too.

I mean, I can't really tell you how to get a 7 kill streak. You just have to keep getting better and better. I can tell you that this is easier on some maps than others, especially if you know what you are doing and the gametype is right.

Once you get your harrier, run to a dark corner somewhere hopefully nobody will find you. Let your harrier get 4 kills, but once you get your 11 kill streak, don't instantly hit it then, because you might end up competing with your harrier for kills. Sometimes your harrier will get 7 or 8 kills on its own, which is a tremendous help. Always wait until your harrier is gone before calling in your chopper/AC130.
Well the thing is I use the harrier/chopper/nuke and I get a harrier then a chopper but I can't get enough kills after that but thanks any ways.

Hey friends, I know that this is a time of high emotions and stress.
Take a breath, everyone here is on edge and that’s ok. It’s ok to be stressed.

Things will get better.
Have a nice day.
Old March 1st, 2010, 10:08 PM
Caster of Crying

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Once you get your harrier, run to a dark corner somewhere hopefully nobody will find you. Let your harrier get 4 kills, but once you get your 11 kill streak, don't instantly hit it then, because you might end up competing with your harrier for kills. Sometimes your harrier will get 7 or 8 kills on its own, which is a tremendous help. Always wait until your harrier is gone before calling in your chopper/AC130.
Well the thing is I use the harrier/chopper/nuke and I get a harrier then a chopper but I can't get enough kills after that but thanks any ways.
Ahhh. In that case, the only things that can really help you are just experience and a good gametype/map. You aren't getting 14 kills with a chopper on Skidrow, that's for sure.

Sometimes you get off kinda easy and you only need 1 or 2 kills to get the nuke after the chopper is done. In that case, just snipe. Just sit somewhere safe and snipe, unless the game is almost over in which case desperate measures are in order. If you still need 6 or 7 kills, it comes down to luck, basically. More experience playing the game helps too, but getting those 7 extra kills, especially with a target on your head, is insanely hard.
Old April 25th, 2010, 10:33 AM
p-o'd exaderater

LeviofDoom is surprisingly tart

if you play in wasteland its easy. just get your harrier and call it directly on top of the bunker (where most every body tries to get to.) then thatll get you 6/7 kills (one time it got me 12) and get an AC130 the reason you want an AC130 is because once you kill the enmy team, they all spawn in the same place (especially if your playing domination and the enemy team only has one flag) and you can just keep lanching big bombs and get a 3x or 4x kill. then use your small and medium bombs to kill runners. then go back to your big missile wait for everyone to spawn in the same place again and repeat the process. this got me 16 kills. badabing you got a nuke

My 2011 tourney record: 7-7
My 2010 tourney record: 7-9
Old April 25th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

And Danger Close Pro always helps. Just another excuse to noob tube.
Old April 25th, 2010, 02:24 PM
p-o'd exaderater

LeviofDoom is surprisingly tart

what does Danger Close Pro do?

My 2011 tourney record: 7-7
My 2010 tourney record: 7-9
Old April 25th, 2010, 03:31 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeviofDoom View Post
what does Danger Close Pro do?
Increased explosive weapon damage + Extra air support damage

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games