Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 30th, 2009, 06:51 PM

The Scaped is surprisingly tart
Scaped cards & figs, NEW STUFF

A custom set I created to bring out the sickest, ugliest sides of Utgar and maybe make some skeletal squads that bond with Esenweins. I will malso assure more Esenweins.

"Many years ago in the Esenwein Manor, during the battle of all time, mounted soldiers from Jandar started a large fire that went out of control. The fire did it's job by burning the Vampires, but went out of control and burned most of the soldiers... Now, where ever there is fire, the ghosts of the Vampires and Soldiers cause havoc all over Valhalla."

Name: Konrad Esenwein
General: Utgar
Set: Wave 1, Descending Darkness 1/?
Species: Undead
Group: Unique Hero
Class: Rogue
Nature: Stealthy
Size: Medium 5
Life: 6
Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 5
Defense: 4

Stealth Flying- When counting spaces for Cyprien Esenwein’s movement, ignore elevations. Cyprien Esenwein may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. When Cyprien Esenwein starts to fly, if he is engaged he will not take any leaving engagement
attacks.

Hit and Run Special Attack- Attack 3. Move 7. Konrad may move, attack, then move again.
Konrad will take no attacks from leaving an engagement. You may use hit and run once per
round.

Life Drain- Each time Konrad Esenwein destroys a figure, you may remove a wound marker from this Army Card. Konrad Esenwein cannot Life Drain destructible objects.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Name: Nightmare Riders
Set: Wave 1, Descending Darkness 2/?
Group: Common Squad
Class: Spirits
Nature: Terrifying
Size: Large 6
Life: 1
Range: 6
Attack: 3
Defense: 3

Lava Resistant- The Burning Horsemen never roll for molten lava damage or lava field damage and they do not have to stop in molten lava spaces.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Name: Phyra Esenwein
Set: Wave 1, Descending Darkness 3/?
Class: Lord
Nature: Terrifying
Size: Medium 6
Attack: 5
Defense: 4

Flying- When counting spaces for Phyra's movement, ignore elevations. Phyra may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. When Phyra starts to fly, if she is engaged she will take any leaving engagement attacks.

Soul Twist- If any enemy figure is adjacent to Phyra, you may roll d20. If you roll a 1-15 nothing happens. 16+ and you may place all of Phyra's order markers on the targeted figure. If Phyra has no wound markers, nothing happens.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Name: Mira, the Seamonster
General: Aquilla
Set: Promo, Mira's Emergement 1/1
Species: Amphibian
Class: Beast
Nature: Relentless
Size: Large 8
Life: 3
Move: 5
Attack: 6
Defense: 7

Chomp-
Before attacking, choose one medium or small figure adjacent to Grimnak. If the chosen figure is a Squad figure, destroy it. If the chosen figure is a Hero figure, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, destroy the chosen Hero.

Gills- Mira must remain in the water at all times. Mira may move over water tiles w/o stopping. Mira may move over swamp water tiles but can only move one space at a time.

Rancid Breath Special Attack- Attack 3. Range 6. Roll the d20. If you roll a 1-12, nothing happens. 13-19 the figure rolls defense die regularly. If you roll a 20, destroy the chosen figure.

I will make cards very soon. Also some pics in battle will be posted.

Projects
Lord of the Rings
Watchmen
Teen Titans
Descending Darkness
Speed Contest #20 (spacescape, now too late)
Naruto

Want to discuss anime and manga with a friendly community? Come to DDR!
http://dokidokirevolution.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Last edited by The Scaped; June 7th, 2009 at 07:24 AM.
Old March 30th, 2009, 07:05 PM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Descending Darkness

What figure did you use for Konrad?

That is one sweet fig.
Old March 30th, 2009, 11:43 PM

ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker

You could go a lot of ways with the Rogues abilities.
How about an ability that allows him to move extra spaces if he can end his turn on a glyph. Kind of like quickly stealing the glyph.
Or an ability that allows him to use his turn in reverse attack then move.
Personally I think his attack is too high, but you could give him a critical hit ability to offset it if you lowered his attack.

I'd also like to know what figure was used. Also maybe some in game pics...
Old March 30th, 2009, 11:57 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!

Well Konrad is an Esenwein so I assume he is a vampire.
That means he neads Life Drain and flying, given his personality I would assume Stealth flying.
I would give him less impressive stats because I would be resistant to creating a greater vampire than Cyprien.
How about:
Konrad Esenwein
Utgar
Undead
Unique Hero
Rogue
Stealthy
Attack:4
Defense: 3
Abilities:
Life Drain
Stealth Flying
+ some new and interesting ability which may bring his points up some.

I too love this sculpt by the way.
Not as impressed with the horsemen but with a repaint maybe.

SEE YOU @ GEN CON 2014!
Old April 1st, 2009, 04:29 PM

For Konrad I used D&D Changeling Rogue. And the Horsemen are a lot of MK I bought on ebay. I probably won't repaint though, because I'm not exactly an "artist" with paint and small details. I will get some pics of Konrad in battle with the Horsemen as soon as I can.
As of Konrad's stats, I play tested him once against Heavy Gruts, Ornak, Marcu, and Isamu. It might have been unlucky rolling or the fact of jungle trees, but Konrad got pwned. He managed to defeat Marcu and Isamu, that's it though. I want to make his defense 4 and lower his attack. I used stealth flying but I don't want him being stronger than Cyprien.
I will be making multiple vampires. One with speed, Konrad, one with strength, one with high defense, and maybe a ranged one. Konrad should be fast so, I'm going to make him have 6 movement and life drain and stealth flying like what Eirikr said AND an interesting ability like maybe a modification of an ability that ElvenEnvy said.
I will have cards ASAP and more figs to the set! Also expect another set called The Underground City. *hinthintvydarscityhinthint*

Old April 1st, 2009, 04:52 PM

Darkness1717 is surprisingly tart

Sounds cool. I strongly disagree w/ making any esenwein stonger than Cyprian. Cyprian is a freaking beast, notice my avatar?!?!?!?!
Old April 14th, 2009, 03:51 PM

Re: Scaped cards & figs, NEW STUFF

Some updates were made, take a look up for yourself. ^__^

Made this new card today.

Last edited by The Scaped; April 14th, 2009 at 07:41 PM.
Old April 16th, 2009, 02:11 PM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!

Just so you know, Burning Aura is a little overpowered. And you don't need to put "Even friendly units" It does that anyways unless you put "All enemy figures adjacent" in the ability.

The more Scape-ish text would be "Before moving, all figures adjacent to Sutekh receive one wound marker."

Might I sugest a D-20 for that? 12 or higher or something.
Old April 20th, 2009, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthasu1 View Post
Just so you know, Burning Aura is a little overpowered. And you don't need to put "Even friendly units" It does that anyways unless you put "All enemy figures adjacent" in the ability.

The more Scape-ish text would be "Before moving, all figures adjacent to Sutekh receive one wound marker."

Might I sugest a D-20 for that? 12 or higher or something.
Yes, I like the idea of a d20.

I'm so sorry about not having my cards in. Gimp is just confusion to me. I would like to ask if someone was willing to help me with my work and be my card maker. I'll make the stats and pick the figure, you make the card. Also could someone please playtest my figures? Thank you! ^__^

Old April 21st, 2009, 08:16 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

I like Sutekh.

I made a fig with similar abilities a while back also. His similar abilities were "Fire Walk" and "Don't Play With Fire"...
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...own/Pyrexe.jpg

GIMP took a bit for me to learn to use as well. I am still learning some of the basic stuff. One thing that really helped me was this...
http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=4731

It is an excellent tutorial by justjohn. If you just aren't able to get it I may be able to help you out and make some cards for you if you would like. There are others who are better at it than I am but I would be glad to help when I can.

Keep up the good work.

EDIT: I posted a link for the advanced tut instead of the basic. Try it now.

Last edited by Lamaclown; April 22nd, 2009 at 12:05 PM.
Old April 26th, 2009, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
I like Sutekh.

I made a fig with similar abilities a while back also. His similar abilities were "Fire Walk" and "Don't Play With Fire"...
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...own/Pyrexe.jpg

GIMP took a bit for me to learn to use as well. I am still learning some of the basic stuff. One thing that really helped me was this...
http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=4731

It is an excellent tutorial by justjohn. If you just aren't able to get it I may be able to help you out and make some cards for you if you would like. There are others who are better at it than I am but I would be glad to help when I can.

Keep up the good work.

EDIT: I posted a link for the advanced tut instead of the basic. Try it now.
Thanks! I used justjohns tutorial while making Sutekh actually, the problem is making a marvel card. But recently I found this http://heroscape.isfoundhere.com/cardgen/index.php

Lamaclown, I appreciate your offer to help. I will PM you as soon as I need it. By the way, sorry if I sound like a begger. I just needed a little help. ^__^

Old May 30th, 2009, 07:24 PM

I'm devising a group to help me with my customs, I have rooms for positions that you may specialize in. Such as card making, stat creating, figure sculpting and painting, and creating terrain.

I shall call my group the Akatsuki, the elite heroscapers.

I am now focusing most of my time towards Naruto customs. So if you would like to join, PM me. The current positions are,

Card Creator x0
Stat Maker x2
Figure Creators x2
Custom Terrain Makers x2

I will make exceptions if more than seven people want to join.

Last edited by The Scaped; June 7th, 2009 at 07:27 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards