Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old July 31st, 2008, 11:38 PM

squirrelking3 has disabled reputation
Re: Rocktrolls Customs- Drizzt - Jul-14

Drizzit is one of the best customs I've ever seen

Support the squirrels in Iraq
Old August 1st, 2008, 12:07 AM

Faxanadu13 is surprisingly tart

No! Drizzt is the best customs I'VE ever seen!

:{ ALL OF OUR TIME WE SPEND }:
:{WAITING FOR OUR SOULS TO REND}:

"WATCH OUT FOR SPRING-TAILED JUMPING SNAKES!"
Old August 4th, 2008, 10:45 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rocktrolls Customs- New Raelin - Aug-5 -8

Just added Raelin

Old August 22nd, 2008, 04:07 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

added a few new figures
Old August 22nd, 2008, 04:28 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That Witchdoctor is cool, I can't wait to see what kind of abilities she has.
Old August 25th, 2008, 01:19 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Card made by Chinaboy and can be found here:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...read.php?t=907
Old August 25th, 2008, 10:59 PM

Re: Rocktrolls Customs- Elf Lord- Aug-25 -08

You know this one needs to be playtested, it seems to me that the points are fair, but its hard to tell. Shes real powerful, but it in melle she would probably go down fast. Although if she survived the 1st blow and she had magic counters she could heal a point. Oy, I wish I could playtest this one!

Old August 25th, 2008, 11:02 PM

I just realized that with Voodoo Special Attack you can't "destroy" a hero, like a soulborg by placeing one wound marker on a hero anywhere on the board. I still think that this ability is pretty deadly and should raise her points level a bit.

Last edited by Faxanadu13; August 25th, 2008 at 11:05 PM. Reason: voodoo is ghastly!
Old August 26th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Why cant you playtest her? Do you need the figure? Im about to buy a couple of figures on ebay Im sure I can pick one up for you for free, just PM me a Mailing address and Ill send one your way
Old August 26th, 2008, 04:43 PM

pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer2 View Post
Wow, great stuff. I noticed you patch alot of the figures from were you removed something; like a rod. As a piece of advice you might want to get a small grinder and just grind the part off; instead of cutting and patching the figure. (I think it works kinda good.)

Great stuff again.
Nope, the plastic used for scape is too soft to grind well. It's very easy to ruin the surface with a file, effectively ruining the figure. My advice would be to stick to cutting\refilling. You might want to experiment with blade shapes though. Scalpels come in different shapes and you'll find some things are easier to achieve with a curved edge, others with a straight edge.
Old August 26th, 2008, 06:50 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow, her abilities look really cool and unique.
Old September 4th, 2008, 09:22 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Moved here from the first page

Custom Drizzt

I finally finished my Drizzt after not being able to sleep after we got back from a run. So 4 hours of painting, while listening to celtic music at 0400 in the morning, this is my finished version. I didn't use metalics for his swords as I wanted to try and make them look like they did in the picture.

This was the novel that got me interested in making a Drizzt figure out of Sonlien. It was fun to do, especialy trying to carve the hood into hair, and creating little ears out of epoxy.

Sonlien is one of the best looking sculptures out there. He reminded me of Drizzt from the Forgoten Realm Series, so I wanted to give him a try too. This is before I base coated him black.

New Raelin

I was looking through a box of mageknights I bought on ebay, and one figure caught my eye. I thought she would make a great remake of Raelin so I pulled out my scapel, and after 2 hours of carving off the head, shoulders and skirt, this is what I ended up with.

A little epoxy for the hair, and some crazy glue and I had finished the new kyrie. I tried to give it a similiar paint scheme as the original ( or at least the colors).

And this is both my new Raelin and Drizzt side by side

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions