Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: Should we change the point value?
500 - The original number. Proven to work very well. 10 66.67%
550 - A little extra for those hard to include characters. 2 13.33%
600 - Might take too long, might not. 100 extra points is huge. 3 20.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 27th, 2007, 06:21 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennys
I'm thinking of an Utgar army as well, my son usually goes for borgs.

Probably wont pick one till the week before.
Perhaps my Rhode Island Army should come with me....what says ye Uprising :P Nah just jokin, that thing is too powerful...it always finishes high in tourneys. I think I am going to try and mix it up at this one like I did at Gencon.
Old October 27th, 2007, 10:14 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Anyone interested in playing today? I have free time from like noon to 3ish. I live right near Zombie Planet.
Old October 27th, 2007, 12:59 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
Quote:

Perhaps my Rhode Island Army should come with me....what says ye Uprising :P Nah just jokin, that thing is too powerful...it always finishes high in tourneys. I think I am going to try and mix it up at this one like I did at Gencon.
I probably picked the worst counter to that army. Orcs. If there was one army your's was made to slaughter, it was an Orc swarm. My disengage was rendered useless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth
Anyone interested in playing today? I have free time from like noon to 3ish. I live right near Zombie Planet.
I would love to get a game in man. I'll be in Pittsfield, MASS for the weekend however. After this weekend we should try to sneak a game or two in before the tourney though. Test out some combos.
Old October 27th, 2007, 03:17 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
Quote:
Quote:

I probably picked the worst counter to that army. Orcs. If there was one army your's was made to slaughter, it was an Orc swarm. My disengage was rendered useless.

Quote:
I would love to get a game in man. I'll be in Pittsfield, MASS for the weekend however. After this weekend we should try to sneak a game or two in before the tourney though. Test out some combos.

I agree, perhpas this tourney willl be a whole new story brother...BTW I hear we may have a couple more folks joining us
Old October 27th, 2007, 03:49 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
...BTW I hear we may have a couple more folks joining us
I certainly hope so
Old October 27th, 2007, 04:48 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
WHat was this army Skynight? I have narrowed mine down 2 two last night after playing with my brother last night.
Old October 27th, 2007, 05:12 PM
assistant leader

Quote:
Id rather not tell everyone my army ahead of time.
:P
Old October 29th, 2007, 01:10 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
OK. OK. Everyone can relax.

I'm in. As is Ninja.

I also Think Bistro is coming along as well but i'm not 100% on that. Probably 94.2% sure.

We'll be bringing prizes as well, just not sure what yet.
Old October 29th, 2007, 01:28 PM
Will Never Legitimately Beat Bistro At Anything

TehFattestNinja knows what's in an order marker TehFattestNinja knows what's in an order marker
I issue a challenge to all those who deem themselves worthy to challenge my superiority. I will make the world of valhalla tremble beneath the boots of my armies. while you come for fun and laughter, the ninja comes only for blood and domination. so if you fear for your lives, stay at home and be spared. for after the ninja comes albany shall be no more.
Old October 29th, 2007, 01:37 PM

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehFattestNinja
I issue a challenge to all those who deem themselves worthy to challenge my superiority. I will make the world of valhalla tremble beneath the boots of my armies. while you come for fun and laughter, the ninja comes only for blood and domination. so if you fear for your lives, stay at home and be spared. for after the ninja comes albany shall be no more.
Ninja... were'nt you in albany last week?

Was that like recon?
Old October 29th, 2007, 01:40 PM
Will Never Legitimately Beat Bistro At Anything

TehFattestNinja knows what's in an order marker TehFattestNinja knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by theGuru
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehFattestNinja
Ninja... were'nt you in albany last week?

Was that like recon?
teh ninja was indeed in albany last week.... I watch your every move uprising.... I see you in that closet you cannot hide
Old October 29th, 2007, 02:03 PM

That's 25.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events