Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old March 3rd, 2019, 01:34 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

I do wish I knew about this site earlier than relying for brother to inform me in 2018. If I didn't wait too long then I wouldn't have missed out on awesome miniatures?
Old March 3rd, 2019, 10:34 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaladinAtticus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaladinAtticus View Post
Can a player choose to NOT roll their figure's defense?

On page 5 of the FAQ (v13.4) it says:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAQ
Can I roll less attack/defense dice if I want?
No. You have to roll the number listed on your Army card, plus any enhancements.

This doesn't exactly answer the question, since not rolling isn't quite the same as rolling less.
That more or less answers it! Thanks y'all!!
Basically it's Kelda, but with a Fire Line? I'd suggest doing it as a d20 roll special power that affects figures in a line; probably roll separately for each affected figure. This makes it less swingy and can be modified by glyphs or other special powers.
Old March 19th, 2019, 06:04 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm moving and I need to pack my HS figures. I don't want to throw them all in one box as some of them have parts which are easily bent (wings, spears), so I need a way to protectively pack them for the journey. I did a quick search, figuring others would have had the same issues, but I was surprised to find nothing. How might I go about packing my HS figures so they are protected?

~TGRF.
Old March 19th, 2019, 06:09 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You could lay them neatly in bins, and use paper towels to separate them into layers. When you get there, the paper towels are even still clean, so you didn't waste any.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 19th, 2019, 06:49 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
You could lay them neatly in bins, and use paper towels to separate them into layers. When you get there, the paper towels are even still clean, so you didn't waste any.
What about the big stuff like Grimnak and dragons? I don't want the dragon's wings to snap off or anything.

~TGRF.
Old March 19th, 2019, 07:04 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You are being more cautious than I would be. But if you must undertake this needless labor of love, then wrapping each in some newsprint or paper of some other kind should be fine.

= =
Old March 19th, 2019, 07:41 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
What about the big stuff like Grimnak and dragons? I don't want the dragon's wings to snap off or anything.

~TGRF.

Also, most of the Dragons' wings are removable. I store mine with all the wings off and just put them together as needed. AFAIK, only Charos, Othkurik, and Moltenclaw have non-removable wings.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old March 20th, 2019, 01:10 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Just stick 'em all in a bin. I've always had my figures all randomly shoved into a shoebox before I switched to ziplocs per general. The only breaks I've had were from the Confrontation Wolfen figures and one particularly fragile Heroclix figure. Heroscape figures are durable as heck. They do get bendy spears, though. Maybe just wrap up the ones you're worried about in paper towels or something? Or just store them separately.
Old March 20th, 2019, 08:17 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Due to space restriction I keep mine in the Marvel and Castle set boxes. I remove the wings on all dragons and bugs that are able to be removed and gently place them in. They have been fine so far.

I see you are concerned with parts that can bend too. In my experience the only original figures that have easily bendable parts are the Spearmen and the Knights Calvary. They are stored separately.

Otherwise as long as there isn't a lot of spare room in the containers to be shipped in, like how I store mine, and the boxes themselves will be shipped without much throwing/abuse you should be alright.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old March 20th, 2019, 03:22 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is there a thread for tournament legal random Treasure Glyph pools?
Old March 20th, 2019, 03:29 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

There’s not really a thread for “tournament legal” anything, because there is no official official play. But you could start a thread about glyph pools. I’d be curious to see it.

= =
Old March 20th, 2019, 03:29 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Here's what the last few online tournaments used:

Heroic Rune (Attack +1)
Brooch of Shielding (Disengage)
Ring of Protection (+3 defense, temporary)
Belt of Giant Strength (+2 melee attack, temporary)
Searing Amulet (Searing Intensity)*

*C3V glyph

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's