Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Notices

Old August 12th, 2022, 11:10 AM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
Tell me that’s not awesome!!! Been so excited for that concert art to drop!
Concert art!!!??? Are we going to get a full rock concert spectacle stage show terrain set with lights, smoke, lasers, fireworks, flames, giant screen and inflatables!!??? An Eddie from Iron Maiden miniature!!!!???

Lol, I can dream.
Old August 12th, 2022, 11:34 AM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow! My favourite update so far! I can't wait to see Enhanced Dragon Swoop.
Old August 12th, 2022, 11:46 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by brak88 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
Tell me that’s not awesome!!! Been so excited for that concert art to drop!
Concert art!!!??? Are we going to get a full rock concert spectacle stage show terrain set with lights, smoke, lasers, fireworks, flames, giant screen and inflatables!!??? An Eddie from Iron Maiden miniature!!!!???

Lol, I can dream.
The 18" Stonehenge from Spinal Tap should scale nicely with HeroScape terrain.
Old August 12th, 2022, 12:13 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Hmm, so what's that "crack" in the middle of the Bitter Sea? Is it a small rip in the map, or is it something "Pacific Rim"-ish?...
As for the "crack" in the map, it looks like just a rip in the tattered parchment, based on the similar rip just below the "Valhalla" text in the upper left.
That's pretty much what I figured. I blame @NecroBlade (TonyStark on Discord) for putting the idea in my head

I linked to the Valhalla map image and mentioned the Bitter Sea and Haukeland on Discord. He replied about the "crack" and I foolishly took him seriously at first.
Old August 12th, 2022, 12:49 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Today's first (and only?) update dropped pretty early in the day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encarmine
DESIGNER'S NOTES - DAY 04 – Wow, those dragons grow up really fast don't they... (Have a great weekend everybody!)

I am convinced that is Sonlen riding his dragon.

EDIT: Also, the filename for this image is "Heroscape_Social_009." The previous ones started at 1 and increased monotonically to 5. I am wondering if this is an earlier-than-planned drop!

Waiting for SirHeroscape to see this lol.
Old August 12th, 2022, 12:55 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Since I'm running the NYCG4 game next month--always a 4 Player custom scenario-- I'm thinking of adding some kind of new Faction rule, in homage to the DOA stuff coming (but not ready yet next month).

I'm thinking something like letting one Unique Hero in his army additionally gain their General's Flagbearer powers. (I own them all, but we almost never put them on the battlefield). I could of course add to the figure's cost, or just let everyone take one Flagbearer for free. I could call the scenario "Faction Flags."

To see what I finally come up with, check out my signature thread for the scenario I'll be posting there for a Wednesday in September.
Old August 12th, 2022, 12:58 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Heroclix put out a bunch of scale Eddie miniatures however long ago.
Old August 12th, 2022, 01:45 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

Hmmm...Could it be Ullar himself riding a bad @$$ dragon, not Sonlen...?

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old August 12th, 2022, 01:57 PM

Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
Hmmm...Could it be Ullar himself riding a bad @$$ dragon, not Sonlen...?
At immediate glance I thought that was possible (though I think Ullar would have wings) but with the dev notes referencing a baby dragon growing up, it leads me to think its Sonlen.
Old August 12th, 2022, 02:09 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

"Sharkface"

We know now that this guy is part of the Unique Squad (or at least, I'm pretty sure he's in that piece of concept art).

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 12th, 2022, 02:19 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brak88 View Post

Lol, I can dream.
The 18" Stonehenge from Spinal Tap should scale nicely with HeroScape terrain.
Since I haven't been active for years, I haven't given out rep for years. This post broke that streak. Kudos.
Old August 12th, 2022, 02:22 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Today's first (and only?) update dropped pretty early in the day!

I am convinced that is Sonlen riding his dragon.

EDIT: Also, the filename for this image is "Heroscape_Social_009." The previous ones started at 1 and increased monotonically to 5. I am wondering if this is an earlier-than-planned drop!
I want to know if there is anything @Dad_Scaper can comment on here

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion