Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old June 10th, 2008, 08:14 PM

Eberak Woo who?
Worst Loss Ever

We have all heard the many tales about the great victories that the long time Heroscapers have had, but I think it is about time to hear about some of the most memorable losses they have had. As a new HS I look up to these people here and I like to get their advice, but lets see what it took to get that advice and experience!

So all seasoned warriors time to dust of that closet full of stories you never wanted to tell anyone and fill us in on your worst game of Heroscape ever!

(This otta be good!)

Wanna Play?
Old June 10th, 2008, 08:17 PM

d3athkiller is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Worst Loss Ever

I think this should be moved because if you looking for battle reports you can check in battle report section and before making a new thread you may want to search before you do.
Old June 10th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Unhappy The Horror! The Horror!

I once lost my entire 500-points Arrow Grut/Swog/Krug army to Guerillinator's three Krav Maga on height with Raelin boosting their defense.
I was able to assassinate Realin and one Krav, but by that point the game was finished. His Braxas and others sat in the starting zone, never activated.

Just recently I lost my entire army to Guerillinator's Q10 protected by Raelin and Kelda healing both of them.
His Nilf and Isamu sat unactivated in the starting zone.

Aldin's Marro army slaughtered me on one of the SotM scenarios during our SotM release party. 6 Shields swinging Drake is pathetic. That attack had to be the biggest whiff - even overshadowing my 1 skull-rolled, fully boosted Fury attack of the Anubians some years back.
Old June 10th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

One of my worst beatings came from Rodriquez with the AE. He dropped them near my start zone and tossed the grenade. 3 attacks of 2, 1 attack of 1. Seemed easily defensible enough, but...I lost 8 of my 9 Templar Calvary and 4 Stingers. Wiped the board clean, did he, after that.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old June 10th, 2008, 08:51 PM

Eberak Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
One of my worst beatings came from Rodriquez with the AE. He dropped them near my start zone and tossed the grenade. 3 attacks of 2, 1 attack of 1. Seemed easily defensible enough, but...I lost 8 of my 9 Templar Calvary and 4 Stingers. Wiped the board clean, did he, after that.
Ouch now that is funny! I knew there were beatings out there like that!

Wanna Play?
Old June 10th, 2008, 08:58 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eberak View Post
Quote:
Yeah, the really funny part of it all, was once it started happening, we both began laughing, and every time another Templar Cav died, we'd just laugh even harder. It was definitely a beat down, but a darn good fun time at the same time.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old June 11th, 2008, 02:28 PM

JANDAR88 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, the really funny part of it all, was once it started happening, we both began laughing, and every time another Templar Cav died, we'd just laugh even harder. It was definitely a beat down, but a darn good fun time at the same time.

even if you lose its still fun to play.

BLACKMOON'S SIEGE
Heroscape Wave 9 / Coming in July of 2009
(Everyone do this)
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:07 AM

Kaemon n' Raelin Dude is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Before this battle I had known Q9 was a good player, but now I truly fear him.

That game I had lots o' vipers, Brunak and Deadeye Dan on a lava map. My opponent had Q9, some Obsidian guards and random others. Deadeye Dan quickly grabbed some height and got Q9 down to one life, before dying.

Then Q9 , singlehandedly with one life oblitherated my entire army!!!!!!

The day I will stop loving Heroscape... The same day pickles will sing and sharks will fly.
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANDAR88 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

even if you lose its still fun to play.
That's what I love about it!!

The day I will stop loving Heroscape... The same day pickles will sing and sharks will fly.
Old June 13th, 2008, 12:19 PM

Eberak Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon n' Raelin Dude View Post
Before this battle I had known Q9 was a good player, but now I truly fear him.

That game I had lots o' vipers, Brunak and Deadeye Dan on a lava map. My opponent had Q9, some Obsidian guards and random others. Deadeye Dan quickly grabbed some height and got Q9 down to one life, before dying.

Then Q9 , singlehandedly with one life oblitherated my entire army!!!!!!
Good old Q9, I think we have all been there on that one! That is why I like to fight against Q9, because it is fun to try and get him before he tears you appart. That is part of the fun!

Wanna Play?
Old June 13th, 2008, 12:25 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've never played against Q9. I've played him, but never against him.
Old June 13th, 2008, 12:29 PM

Just finished a game with a horrible loss, this one was just like the Q9 incident.

Cyperian, (w/ rolling boosts from Sonya, but no other aid) singlehandedly wiped out:

Harquebus x2
Omnicrons x1
Drake (RotV)
Eldgrim
Marro Warriors (and there was water too!)
(This army is wierd because we did random draft.)

Luckily, I was the one controlling Cyperian!

Oh, and he did all this, and at the end had ONE damage on him. wow...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports