Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > Official Rules & Units

Notices

Old December 1st, 2022, 01:39 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: AoA units, classic style (incl. Revna and Volarak templa

I do wonder how far they really got with designing the Valkyries or the SOTM. Or even the missing 7 for that matter. They didn't even have physical minis ready for the Valkyries, unless they was done to be a mid campaign interest booster.

Upset City Baby.
Old December 1st, 2022, 02:25 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Anitar,

Glad to hear my Zed was part of your thinking. I imagine we'll see more SOTM hero customs in the future. But if you're going to do them, I'll wait and check them out.

I'm assembling an AOA Proxy Project Folder. So far I've got the list of all the AOA units with costs, the first official scenario, and the list of AOA Glyphs with their powers.

Let me know if you decide to do Glyph Cards for the ones we don't have yet! I forget if anyone has done templates for the Glyphs themselves yet--I'll have to check the NO POSTING thread again.

Thanks for offering to do my Zed as a card; I'll get back to you on that!
Old December 1st, 2022, 02:27 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Brak 88,

There are now photos of the new Kyrie minis here and there, not always in the correct colors for the Generals.
Old December 1st, 2022, 03:51 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Brak 88,

There are now photos of the new Kyrie minis here and there, not always in the correct colors for the Generals.
I know there's photos. What I meant was that they didn't have physical minis ready for the beginning of the campaign, and also they weren't revealed during the previews either.

This makes me think that they really didn't have much power design work done on them besides vague idea based on the poses or figure design.

Upset City Baby.
Old December 1st, 2022, 03:58 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Anitar,

Glad to hear my Zed was part of your thinking. I imagine we'll see more SOTM hero customs in the future. But if you're going to do them, I'll wait and check them out.

I'm assembling an AOA Proxy Project Folder. So far I've got the list of all the AOA units with costs, the first official scenario, and the list of AOA Glyphs with their powers.

Let me know if you decide to do Glyph Cards for the ones we don't have yet! I forget if anyone has done templates for the Glyphs themselves yet--I'll have to check the NO POSTING thread again.

Thanks for offering to do my Zed as a card; I'll get back to you on that!
@chas and @Anitar I developed "The Glyph of Xenithrax Vines" card and label using the templates below that I had downloaded quite some time ago. I hoped to have the "Book of The Glyph of Xenithrax Vines" thread done soon.

Glyph Card Template:

Glyph Label Template:

Last edited by gatormustang; December 1st, 2022 at 04:14 PM.
Old December 1st, 2022, 06:57 PM

Gatormustang,

Great! Since they displayed 10 glyph backs on the offering photo and 7 different glyphs (including a Brandar) are listed in the NO POSTING thread, and as the dragon can put down 3 Vine Glyphs, I'm assuming they were going to provide three of these counters. Is that your guess too?
Old December 1st, 2022, 07:29 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Gatormustang,

Great! Since they displayed 10 glyph backs on the offering photo and 7 different glyphs (including a Brandar) are listed in the NO POSTING thread, and as the dragon can put down 3 Vine Glyphs, I'm assuming they were going to provide three of these counters. Is that your guess too?
@chas that would be my guess.
Old December 1st, 2022, 08:42 PM

Anitar,

You might want to note by its card that Scavorith Lord of Ruin is a two space figure, since you listed all the others that are two spaces (peanut base).
Old December 1st, 2022, 09:06 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Anitar,

You might want to note by its card that Scavorith Lord of Ruin is a two space figure, since you listed all the others that are two spaces (peanut base).
...I did, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
IRONCLAD COLLECTIVE
Hellforge Mandukor (single-space)
[card pic]
Iron Lich Viscerot (double-space)
[card pic]
Necrotech Wraithriders
[card pic]
Scavorith, Lord of Ruin (double-space)
[card pic]
Old December 1st, 2022, 09:29 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have now added cards for the five new AoA Glyphs to the OP... minus their actual icons, which we never got to see.
Old December 1st, 2022, 09:45 PM

Nice!

Last edited by chas; December 2nd, 2022 at 05:16 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2022, 05:18 PM

I'm happy to report that I've been able to print out all of Anitar's cards, including revealed (on this thread) and unrevealed (on their own thread) and her newer Glyph cards too (also on this thread)! I look forward to her take on the SOTM Heroes!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > Official Rules & Units