Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old October 17th, 2022, 07:54 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Mass Monthlies 2022: 11/5/22

Put me down for November.
Old October 17th, 2022, 11:44 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Mass Bi-Monthlies: 11/5/22

Quick FYI: We're going switch to bi-monthly tournaments (IE every other month: November, January, March, etc.), so that hopefully more people can come each time.

Let me know if you're planning on attending in November!

Old October 17th, 2022, 11:44 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Gunning for a rematch?
Old October 17th, 2022, 07:59 PM

leevancleef is surprisingly tart

[QUOTE=OEAO;2542000]Quick FYI: We're going switch to bi-monthly tournaments (IE every other month: November, January, March, etc.), so that hopefully more people can come each time.

Let me know if you're planning on attending in November!

Mike, Sam and I still plan to be there and I like the bi-monthly idea. A lot easier on us for sure.
Old October 18th, 2022, 12:03 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Put me down as a maybe right now.
Old October 22nd, 2022, 01:18 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Gunning for a rematch?
This time I’ll hopefully have units that can block
Old October 22nd, 2022, 08:52 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Maps are up! We're going to take a brief break from the mapmaker series (to be continued in January) to try some of the ScapeCon Marvel Contest maps! All maps are covered already.

Please let me know if you're coming if you haven't RSVP'd already!

Mentions for Future Events:
Old October 24th, 2022, 03:35 PM

loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby!

I just signed up. it has been a long time since I have played, but it will be fun to try again.

Jeff H - Manchester NH

No plan survives contact with the enemy. - Field Marshal Helmuth von Moltke

Good traders: M.K. Sentinal, C.L., and CheddarLimbo
Old October 24th, 2022, 05:14 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Maps are up! We're going to take a brief break from the mapmaker series (to be continued in January) to try some of the ScapeCon Marvel Contest maps!
I'm glad Dralli made the cut! Looking forward to hearing some feedback after the event.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 25th, 2022, 12:15 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by loborocket View Post
I just signed up. it has been a long time since I have played, but it will be fun to try again.
Great- see you there!
Old October 25th, 2022, 12:16 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Maps are up! We're going to take a brief break from the mapmaker series (to be continued in January) to try some of the ScapeCon Marvel Contest maps!
I'm glad Dralli made the cut! Looking forward to hearing some feedback after the event.
I'll be sure to post some thoughts on each of the maps I get to play in the tournament map feedback thread!
Old October 26th, 2022, 11:04 AM

Cuzmo_of_Gilead is surprisingly tart

I just signed up and I have never played in an in person Heroscape tournament and I am excited for my first one. I was pumped to see a fairly local tournament scene (I am about 45 minutes away).

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events