Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 17th, 2022, 09:27 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Cell Games Arena (public testing)

Thanks Eric!
Old September 30th, 2022, 05:19 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Overall Look: Simple and straight forward.

Stability: Seems like it would be fine. The 3 sand tiles near the green start zone weren't locked in place for me, so that may need adjusted?

Build difficulty: Used on TTS, but seems simple and easy.

Size: Small to Medium. Decent for 1v1 or 2v2 games.

Unit types positively affected: Feels pretty fair to all.

Unit types negatively affected: None

Key areas on the Map: The middle high ground is where all the battling took place outside of the end of game 2 where Thunderball came to the front of Hammerhead's start zone to take him on. Other areas were for traversing.

Areas not used much or at all: Perimeter of the map.

Game 1:
Army Test 1
Map: Cell Games Arena
Units:
Hammerhead(160), Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Ronin(180), Nova(210) (1000)
vs.
Professor X(220), Gorgon(300), Phoenix(230), Psylocke(250) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Game 2:
Army Test 2
Map: Cell Games Arena
Units:
Hammerhead(160), Baraka(175), Reptile(185), Goro(280) (800)
vs.
Wrecking Crew (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Final Thoughts: No issues that I can see. Nice simple map that should be easy for building. The battlements played more of a factor in game 1 with a couple of them being destroyed, but in game 2 were still used a couple times for height.
Old September 30th, 2022, 08:58 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Thanks Ark! I'll look at the TTS file this weekend and get the sand tiles locked down.

I'll propose for Final Editing.
Old September 30th, 2022, 09:20 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Cell Games Arena (Vote for Final Editing)

Yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 30th, 2022, 10:40 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

yea
Old October 1st, 2022, 08:04 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old October 2nd, 2022, 08:25 AM
Archie

TTS file has been updated: Sand tiles are locked down and I labeled the heights of all tiles on the map.

Just looking for one more vote.
Old October 2nd, 2022, 10:25 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
TTS file has been updated: Sand tiles are locked down and I labeled the heights of all tiles on the map.

Just looking for one more vote.
Too bad I didn't see that you were going to add height values. That gets added in automatically once Japes adds it too the map list. It can't be added to the list once you modify the names of the tiles. If you want it added to the table you'll have to rebuild it.
Old October 2nd, 2022, 10:44 AM
Archie

Thanks for the heads up! Looks like I had an earlier version saved luckily. Eric advised I keep the file as-is for the time being since it's being used for the tournament, but once this online tourney round ends I'll revert it so Japes can add it to the map builder.
Old October 3rd, 2022, 06:39 PM
Archie

I believe this passes on time.
Old October 3rd, 2022, 08:33 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Cell Games Arena (Final Editing)

Yea so it passes either way.
Old October 4th, 2022, 08:24 PM
Archie

Re: The Book of Cell Games Arena (vote to On Deck)

Thanks to Ericth74 for the PDF. I think we have everything needed to finish this map up - but this is my first map LD, so let me know if I'm missing anything!

I propose to On Deck

@MrNobody
@Arkham
@fret_gurglo
@IAmBatman
@Tornado

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library