Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 28th, 2016, 10:30 PM

randomskyfears is surprisingly tart
Re: Florida Frenzy 9.0 - NHSD 2016

Stardust says it was made with 1 master set, so you should be good to go Doc
Old October 29th, 2016, 08:57 PM

DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby!

I just want to Say that today was so much fun! My boys and I had a fantastic time thanks again! (@Buddy Lee my son refuses to sell the Figure he won.) @randomskyfears thanks again my boys (and I) are super stoked about the castle, oh and thank your fiance for being such a good sport!

@burneyflame thanks again for setting this up and moderating it you did a fantastic job!

image ru
Old October 29th, 2016, 09:03 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Glad to hear you had fun at the tourney and that it went well! I hope everyone had a similar experience!! Were you able to play on my map (The Hotways or the Highway) today? If so, what did you think of it?

All contrastive criticism is welcome (from anyone who was able to play on it today).

Thanks!
~HS2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlizz View Post
I just want to Say that today was so much fun! My boys and I had a fantastic time thanks again! (@Buddy Lee my son refuses to sell the Figure he won.) @randomskyfears thanks again my boys (and I) are super stoked about the castle, oh and thank your fiance for being such a good sport!

@burneyflame thanks again for setting this up and moderating it you did a fantastic job!

image ru
Old October 29th, 2016, 09:07 PM

DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Glad to hear you had fun at the tourney and that it went well! I hope everyone had a similar experience!! Were you able to play on my map (The Hotways or the Highway) today? If so, what did you think of it?

All contrastive criticism is welcome (from anyone who was able to play on it today).

Thanks!
~HS2010
Quote:

image ru
No, we didnt use that map we set up 5 maps (only had 8 players) i would have loved to as i dont hsve any lava and havent played on any lava maps.
Old October 29th, 2016, 09:12 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post

Thanks!
~HS2010
Quote:

image ru
No, we didnt use that map we set up 5 maps (only had 8 players) i would have loved to as i dont hsve any lava and havent played on any lava maps.
Ah, gotcha. Thank you! Glad you had a great time at the tourney.
Old October 30th, 2016, 11:28 AM

randomskyfears is surprisingly tart

Glad to see everyone yesterday. As always, it was a blast. Already looking forward to next time.
Old November 6th, 2016, 03:41 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Hey all,

Just wanted to thank everyone again for playing last week! Here are the results as promised:
*Invulnerability Glyph Hero in Bold, C3V/SoV Units in Green
1. randomskyfears: 3-0(1), S.o.S = 5; Army: Zombies of Morindan x5, Zombie Hulk, Quahon, Siiv
2. Issac: 2-1, S.o.S = 6; Army: Krav Maga Agents, Sonlen, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior, Major Q10, Syvarris
3. Buddy Lee: 2(3)-1, S.o.S. = 5; Army: Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior, Protectors of Ullar x2, Minions of Utgar x2, White Wymling x2
4. Dustin: 2-1, S.o.S. = 4; Army: Blue Wyrmling, Black
Wyrmling, White Wyrmling, Red Wyrmling, Protectors of Ullar, Tyrian the Kyrie Warrior, Brimstone, Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior
5. DocBlizz: 1-2, S.o.S. = 5; Army: Marden Nagrubs x4, Tor-Kul-Na, Marro Warriors, Krav Maga Agents, Syvarris
6. BurnyFlame: 1-2(3), S.o.S. = 4, Losing Points = 520; Army: Marro Gnids x2, Kantono Daishi, Shiori, Otonashi, Moriko, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Kumiko
7. Jimmy: 1-2, S.o.S. = 4; Losing Points = 190; Army: Raelin the Kyrie Warrior, Major Q10, Krav Maga Agents, Tarn Viking Warriors, Ne-Gok-Sa, Marro Stingers x2
8. DeathVendor: 0-3, S.o.S. = 3, Losing Points = 590; Army: Nilfheim, Krav Maga Agents, Major Q9, Marro Stingers x2
9. Byron: 1.5-0; who helped Isaac win his last match, then used DeathVendor's army to beat BurnyFlame's second army of Charos, Greenscale Warrior's, Othkurik the Black Dragon, Zetacron, Nakita Agents

Notes: we played heavy ice/snow; DocBlizz and co. left after 3 rounds, but Buddy Lee avenged his 3rd round loss to randomskyfears in a 4th round.

Hope you all had fun, and come to the next tournament in the Spring!
Link for that is here:
Florida Frenzy 9.5

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day