Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 12th, 2007, 11:41 AM

zombiedude has disabled reputation
What upcoming Unit combos would you like to see?

This almost falls in line with the general What would you like the game to have question, but I am asking you to make a combo of 2 sets of units. Sometimes the combinations make sense, and other times I wonder how the two ever got paired. For example I would like to see:

Spanish Conquistadors AND Ancient Aztecs

Union vs Confederate soldiers

Cavemen and Aliens (Greys)

Pirates and Vampires (Vampirates)

You get the idea. It can come from already existing sets like Grunts, say making Grunt Riders, and the Knights, Knight Chargers/lancers. OR, as in my examples, all new units.
Old January 12th, 2007, 11:46 AM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
Union vs Confederate soldiers
"Brothers in arms eh? I like it!

FINISH HIM!
Old January 12th, 2007, 02:09 PM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!
Mongols (Mounted Fighters) and Mongrels (Attack Dogs)

GENERATION 27:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Old January 12th, 2007, 02:52 PM

Will T is surprisingly tart
Crocs and Docs ?
Old January 12th, 2007, 03:06 PM

zombiedude has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will T
Crocs and Docs ?
What would that consist of? Croc Men and Doctors? I'm sorry I don't follow, maybe I'm missing something.
Old January 12th, 2007, 05:25 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Wizards and Warriors!

Three Wizard Heroes:

-Utgar Orc Shaman
Resurrect squad members to adjacent spaces on a d20 roll.

-Jandar Human Priest (or Dzu-teh Shaman!)
Maybe a death defy aura for human warriors. Either make him a champion so he can bond or give the aura a range of 2 or 3.

-Einar Strategist (Lao-tzu, or something)
+2 Initiative. Ornak-ish bonding (Instead of taking a turn with Lao-tzu, you may instead take a turn with any army card you control.)

Two Warrior Heroes:

-Jandar MOUNTED KNIGHT
Fast movement, Tornak-ish (knight attack bonus?)

-Ullar Elf (or Venoc) Melee Champion
Engagement strike and double attack (or slither and frenzy if Venoc)

If the mounted knight would be too big for the package, I would take out the Einar Strategist.
Old January 12th, 2007, 06:09 PM

Will T is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiedude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will T
Crocs and Docs ?
What would that consist of? Croc Men and Doctors? I'm sorry I don't follow, maybe I'm missing something.
The Marro-eating Crocodile allies of the Vipers and a squad of army medics who are non-combatants in accordance with the Geneva Convention of 1949. Wasn't that obvious?
Old January 12th, 2007, 07:08 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation
Collectors and Revivors,...
I got the idea from a thread but put stats to it.
Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnutt99
Retrievers - Utgar - Squad of 4
Demons .............. Life:1
Unique Squad ...... Move:6
Retrievers ........... Range:1
Mindless .............. Attack:2
Large 6................ Defense:4
........................... Points:110

Dead Weight Retrieval
Instead of attacking, a Retriever may pick up 1 adjacent small or med. squad member corpse. A Retriever carrying a corpse cannot attack and suffers -2 on the move of this card. If a Retriever decides to attack, he must drop the corpse in any available unoccupied adjacent hex. A Retriever can only carry 1 corpse at a time.

Death Blow Special Attack
Range 1, Attack 4
Instead of a normal attack, any or all Retrievers carrying a corpse may choose to use the corpse as a weapon. Automatically discard the corpse if the Death Blow Special Attack is used.

Morbiss the Revivor - Utgar
Demon ................. Life:3
Unique Hero .......... Move:4
Revivor ................ Range:1
Tricky .................. Attack:2
Medium 4 ............. Defense:3
............................ Points:160

Retriever Bonding
Before taking a turn with Morbiss the Revivor, you may first take a turn with any 2 Retrievers you control.

Rise
Before moving, you may choose a small or med. squad member corpse adjacent to Morbiss the Revivor to attempt Rise. Roll the d20: If you roll 1-5, replace the squad member corpse with the appropriate figure. That figure is now back in play. If you roll 6-20 nothing happens. You cannot attempt Rise or Rise Again on the same corpse. (Rise cannot be used on Soulborgs or Undead figures.)

Rise Again
Before attacking you may choose a small or med. squad member corpse adjacent to Morbiss the Revivor to attempt Rise Again. Roll the d20: If you roll 16-20, replace the squad member corpse with the appropriate figure. That figure is now back in play. If you roll 1-15 nothing happens. You cannot attempt Rise or Rise Again on the same corpse. (Rise cannot be used on Soulborgs or Undead figures.)

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)
Old January 12th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Odds and Ends. (use your own imagination)
Old January 13th, 2007, 03:42 PM

Adam has disabled reputation
Hobos and Robos!!!

WARDEN 816~~The GRIM RAPERBOT
Old January 13th, 2007, 03:53 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
For 2008 expansion ( Wave ? ) Democrats -vs - Republicans ... complete with Heros riding a Donkey or Elephant.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old January 13th, 2007, 08:38 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
For 2008 expansion ( Wave ? ) Democrats -vs - Republicans ... complete with Heros riding a Donkey or Elephant

:rollo:

vipers and raptorians
vampires and snipers
spiders and fighters

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion