Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old December 28th, 2007, 01:37 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
PochoMan's Custom SuperHero Additions

PochoMan's Custom Terrain, Obstacles, & Other MARVELScape Additions
HEROSCAPE and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. © 2006 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.

Custom SuperHero Army Cards My MARVEL created Army Cards for charactrers, units, glyphs, equipment, etc...
Custom SuperHero Figures Repainted and MODDed of Official Marvel'scape, ReBased HeroCLIX, etc...
Custom SuperHero Additions Custom terrain, buildings, obstacles, and other misc. additions, etc...
Custom SuperHero Scenarios Custom scenarios based off of events of the Marvel Universe.

All [IMG] links are thru ImageShack®. Recently there have been problems with thier internal server. So if you get an Image Placeholder w/ an "X", right click "Show Picture".

CATAGORIES
BUILDINGS:
CARS: Police Cruisers,

BUILDINGS
MegaBlok's Spider-Man 3's Sandman Bank Heist
After seeing Custom Buildings/Terrain for Marvel With Pics by GrungeBob, I decided to go on the search for MegaBlok's Spider-Man 3's Sandman Bank Heist and came up with this using 1 Marvel MS and 6 black 24 hex tiles. Also, I'd like to thank Cavalier for his Marvel Props 1 & Marvel Props 2 seen in the PICs as the Dumpster and Crates.

CARS
Police Cruisers I bought these "cars" as part of a police pack from Wal-Mart for $1.99. The pack comes with 2 cars, a helicopter, "Army Men" sized Police Officers, and some road signs.
OUT OF PACKAGE

REPAINTS
CRUISER 1. Red & Blue Lights, Head lights & Turn Signal, Mirrors, Bumper & Grill, and running stripes.

Old December 28th, 2007, 01:37 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
POLICE CRUISERS I bought these "cars" as part of a police pack from Wal-Mart for $1.99. The pack comes with 2 cars, a helicopter, "Army Men" sized Police Officers, and some road signs.
OUT OF PACKAGE

REPAINTS
CRUISER 1. Red & Blue Lights, Head lights & Turn Signal, Mirrors, Bumper & Grill, and running stripes.

Old January 4th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Master Custom Creator

MegaBlok's Spider-Man 3's Sandman Bank Heist

After seeing Custom Buildings/Terrain for Marvel With Pics by GrungeBob, I decided to go on the search for MegaBlok's Spider-Man 3's Sandman Bank Heist and came up with this using 1 Marvel MS and 6 black 24 hex tiles.

Also, I'd like to thank Cavalier for his Marvel Props 1 & Marvel Props 2 seen in the PICs as the Dumpster and Crates.

Old January 4th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
That Bank Heist thing is pretty awesome stuff and those cars sound perfect, I'll have to go out and get some today.

I was thinking of getting some stuff from http://www.worldworksgames.com/store...=index&cPath=7 but I don't know if I feel crafty enough right now to put that together.

R~
Old January 4th, 2008, 12:39 PM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman
That Bank Heist thing is pretty awesome stuff and those cars sound perfect, I'll have to go out and get some today.

I was thinking of getting some stuff from http://www.worldworksgames.com/store...=index&cPath=7 but I don't know if I feel crafty enough right now to put that together.

R~
Thanks. Ive looked at World Work Games but you may not find my enthusium shared on these boards.

Here's a link about a dice tower in which they all but rip WWG apart.
World Works Games' Dice Tower of CHAOS $5.99
Old January 4th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Hmmmm... dice towers are nice and all but I think some of their product look incredible. Granted there are some that I could make myself with the right plans and it's the printing that keeps me from getting anything. With printing costs it is likely to be double or triple what you pay if not more so obviously free paper terrain is even better.

R~

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations