Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 24th, 2018, 11:58 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Leatherhead - Vote for Final Editing

O was under the assumption that we were waiting on a decision of IF they change was going to be made, which is an LDs decision.

After that decision was made then we can decide if more testing would be needed.

I'm satisfied with the explanations presented. yea

Though I still liked the not being able to move it any figure was adjacent when two markers were on.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 25th, 2018, 08:55 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
O was under the assumption that we were waiting on a decision of IF they change was going to be made, which is an LDs decision.

After that decision was made then we can decide if more testing would be needed.

I'm satisfied with the explanations presented. yea

Though I still liked the not being able to move it any figure was adjacent when two markers were on.
I missed that that was cut - I definitely want to keep that.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 25th, 2018, 09:06 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Can the SP please get updated with the latest version? Cost is still missing btw.
Old November 25th, 2018, 09:45 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

SP looks up to date to me, though the points are weirdly at the bottom of the SP instead of the usual place.

I didn't cut the movement restriction. It's still in there. japes just wants to change the requirement from "he's engaged" to "he's adjacent to anyone".
Old November 25th, 2018, 02:08 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'll be honest - I'm not really sure what we're doing here anymore. I have half a mind to put this guy on hold.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 25th, 2018, 02:22 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

You're the LD, stand up and take charge and fix the SP. Get it cleared up.

It seems like the reason this design has stalled out is because you're expecting others to make the decisions for you.
Old November 26th, 2018, 11:18 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
You're the LD, stand up and take charge and fix the SP. Get it cleared up.

It seems like the reason this design has stalled out is because you're expecting others to make the decisions for you.
I feel like whatever decision I make someone's going to be unhappy with.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 26th, 2018, 11:22 AM

It's at the point where people have weighed in, and it's up to you to form a consensus and move forward. Chiming in every couple of days and asking what's going on isn't helping anything.

Whatever you decide seems to be supported, so it's really just a matter of getting the SP in order and proposing a vote.
Old November 26th, 2018, 04:36 PM
Hard as ice

More I think about it, more I quite like japes's suggestion. How would we feel about that at 210?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 26th, 2018, 04:43 PM

So when he has 2 markers, you want him to possibly be unable to move because he's adjacent to 2 allies, and forced to attack those allies?

I'm not sure why that would be fun, and why we're making this change now after he's already been tested...
Old November 26th, 2018, 04:47 PM
Hard as ice

I'm not really sure what I want, all I know is that's what japes is pushing for. My interest in this design is pretty much rock bottom right now and I just want it done.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 26th, 2018, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I'm not really sure what I want, all I know is that's what japes is pushing for. My interest in this design is pretty much rock bottom right now and I just want it done.

Seriously. This is ridiculous. Every. Single. Design. Ends. With. You. Wanting. To. Give. Up. And I'm tired of bailing you out each time. I did it with Scorpion and Master Splinter.

If you can't handle it, you can't handle it. It's ludicrous that it always comes to this. Please, do NOT design any longer if you can't keep it together for the duration of a design.

And for the record, Japes wasn't pushing for anything. He made a passing comment about it and even gave you a yea vote. You're falling to pieces for absolutely no reason.

The design was already tested, make sure the SP reflects that, then call for a vote on that design. There is nothing else needed. Jimminy Cricket...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library