Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old September 7th, 2009, 06:25 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscapers Time Warp

Not a big deal Truth Fortunately I had my things backed up. Community efforts can be done again, no big deal.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 7th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Well that's a shame. Looks like Jexik's entire HoB Power Rankings thread is gone.
Good thing it's still in the Codex on the Codex website.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old September 7th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
So I screwed up major. Its a long story, but the result is that we had to revert the site to a back-up version from just under a week ago. That means any posts between that time are gone. They are only coming back if you take the time to re-post them. I'm really sorry about this.
It's ok, but thank goodness that you didn't have to back up to March or April. So, let's be happy it was only one week.
Old September 7th, 2009, 06:37 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

PMs were lost, too, whether they were sent or received.

Ya know, if you guys didn't want me to join the 11-club, all ya had to do was give me some negrep, not crash the whole damn site.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old September 7th, 2009, 06:44 PM

Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby!

What would happen if your account was deleted? I figure those members can't ask so.....

Quote:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Old September 7th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Crap. I lost 25 rep(which gave me a shiny), 15 or so PMs (though nothing extremely important), and of course my posts. Oh well.
Old September 7th, 2009, 06:51 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh noooooo..... My faith in the perfection of the internet has failed me.! Surely my life will never be the same again.

It's ok Truth, we're still with you.

Oh no, that means we lost hexacorpsapoodles!
Old September 7th, 2009, 06:52 PM

CanScape has disabled reputation

Well, I just made my first ever post the other day and POOF! it's all gone...oh well, hopefully a few remembered what I said, but if not, it's not a big deal!...I'll sum up:

I like the Heroscape, I spend way too much money on the Heroscape and I like the Heroscape.

So that sums it up!...I guess those who had new accounts in the last week will have to do what I did, and sign up again. No biggie!

ON with the CHLOROPHYL!!!
Old September 7th, 2009, 07:01 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Does anyone know how often Google caches pages? It appears the most recent cached version of my tournament thread was Aug 20th, so it doesn't include the key post telling it's postponed. Matbe I'll try Yahoo or something...
Old September 7th, 2009, 07:10 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanScape View Post
Well, I just made my first ever post the other day and POOF! it's all gone...oh well, hopefully a few remembered what I said, but if not, it's not a big deal!...I'll sum up:

I like the Heroscape, I spend way too much money on the Heroscape and I like the Heroscape.

So that sums it up!...I guess those who had new accounts in the last week will have to do what I did, and sign up again. No biggie!

ON with the CHLOROPHYL!!!
Yeah, you want 4 of each common, and I think it was 6 mastersets with 5 (?) of each terrain expansion? You're also a big fan of Dr. Weirdscaper, and I recomended you look at Gibberish_47's, Bixby's, and Starocean###'s map threads because they are all in a similar vein. I don't feel like getting the links up again, and I forgot the three didgets in star's name. Does that sound about right?
Old September 7th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Silly Kid

It's STAROCEAN980.
Old September 7th, 2009, 07:16 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Anyone who lost +rep I gave them can PM me and I'll give back again for their non-existing post! Course it might not count for as much since I lost a bit of rep too but hey these things happen.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online