Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News > Sightings and Sales

Notices

Old September 17th, 2015, 08:07 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!
Hasbro Toy Shop 15% off coupon + free shipping!

Long time since this was relevant to us... it is again! I expect that there might be a slightly better coupon as we approach the holidays, but searching back, it seems like we rarely got better than 20%, so 15% is pretty good, I think!

The code is FALL15 . Confirmed to work on the only thing most of us would be interested in:

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsu...game-b26060000

Should take $4.50 off, so not a huge sale, but it's already priced pretty attractively, as we all know (plus it keeps it over the free shipping threshold)! Don't know how long it will last, so get yours today!

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old September 26th, 2015, 01:25 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Hasbro Toy Shop 15% off coupon + free shipping!

Just FYI, the banner as Hasbro now reads "Last Days to Save" so if you were on the fence, now's the time!

Hope the coupon helped someone!

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News > Sightings and Sales