Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old June 10th, 2016, 06:04 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Very cool guys, this guy has been put together much sweeter and quicker than old doofenshmirtz. Glad to see all the action in here.
So do you give it the final Thumbs?
😃
Actually I think @TREX bowed out of the project after Doofenshmirtz.
Old June 10th, 2016, 06:38 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@JC McMinis , @Confred , true, I did bow out. I will still come by to leave you guys some comments and praise from time to time, even if I don't have the time to participate.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 10th, 2016, 09:51 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

For Break and Throw I think we should specify that it adds 3 to his range until the end of his turn. The way it's written now it implies that it adds 3 permanently.

For Water Fear Fighting I think we should add a phrase saying "roll each attack separately" just to avoid any possible confusion.

And my last thought. Do we want him to be a large figure? I'm okay with fudging the numbers to make him a size 6, but saying he's a large figure is pushing it imo.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 11th, 2016, 03:56 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by McHotcakes View Post
For Break and Throw I think we should specify that it adds 3 to his range until the end of his turn. The way it's written now it implies that it adds 3 permanently.

For Water Fear Fighting I think we should add a phrase saying "roll each attack separately" just to avoid any possible confusion.

And my last thought. Do we want him to be a large figure? I'm okay with fudging the numbers to make him a size 6, but saying he's a large figure is pushing it imo.
All powers end at the turn unless stated otherwise.

Good catch; how about:

WATER FEAR FIGHTING
Before entering a water space, Ookla must roll an attack die. If he rolls a skull, he must stop moving and attack all figures adjacent to him. Roll each attack separately.

But you're correct with the size. I had postulated "Large" was a part of his character. But I've since thought of Major Q10, who is Large 6 and Ookla is certainly not that size.
Size 5

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.

Last edited by Confred; June 11th, 2016 at 04:18 PM.
Old June 12th, 2016, 09:07 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Updated:

OOKLA, THE MOK
BREAK AND THROW
Before attacking, you may choose one Common figure or Destructible Object that is adjacent to Ookla, and destroy it to add 3 to Ookla's Range value.

WATER FEAR FIGHTING
Before entering a water space, Ookla must roll an attack die. If he rolls a skull, he must stop moving and attack all figures adjacent to him. Roll each attack separately.

STEALTH LEAP 15
Instead of his normal move, Ookla may use Stealth Leap 15. Stealth Leap 15 has a move of 3. When counting spaces for Stealth Leap 15, ignore elevations. Ookla may leap over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Ookla may not leap more than 15 levels up or down in a single leap. If Ookla is engaged when he starts his Stealth Leap 15, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

MOK
UNIQUE HERO
GLADIATOR
LOYAL
MEDIUM 5

LIFE 6
MOVE 5
RANGE 1
ATTACK 6
DEFENSE 3
POINTS 130

Old June 13th, 2016, 05:56 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok updated card with the updated text...looks good to me. So
Old June 13th, 2016, 11:21 AM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

He looks good to me.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 13th, 2016, 09:39 PM

One small question:
Ookla, The Mok (comma) (instead of "Ookla The Mok")?
Unless y'all think otherwise

Old June 13th, 2016, 10:03 PM

Barry allen is surprisingly tart

Well hi name is ookla so i think a format like so like ithe following.
this
OOKLA
THE MOK
Old June 14th, 2016, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry allen View Post
this
OOKLA
THE MOK
So are you saying it should be like this

Old June 14th, 2016, 01:31 PM

Barry allen is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry allen View Post
this
OOKLA
THE MOK
So are you saying it should be like this

Yep. It looks pretty good. I used him the other day and it was a really good design.
Old June 14th, 2016, 10:21 PM

I'm thinking it is more like
Raelin, Kyrie Warrior
Thorgrim, Viking Champion
Ookla, the Mok

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum