Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old September 25th, 2019, 04:57 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker
Good Sized Collection For Sale

all gone

Last edited by Dunedain; September 18th, 2023 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Everything was sold
Old September 25th, 2019, 06:31 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Good Sized Collection For Sale

You should poor all that money into C3G and come hang out in Montgomery.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 26th, 2019, 05:35 AM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
You should poor all that money into C3G and come hang out in Montgomery.
Well, I just started a career in Atlanta so I can’t do the Montgomery part, this’ll be going into a hobby fund though, just not sure what yet 😛
Old September 26th, 2019, 06:17 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I mean, I'm not saying live here. I'm saying drive over every once in a while.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 2nd, 2019, 06:16 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just recieved my shipment. Great communicating the entire time, competitive prices, well packaged, and shipped extremely fast. I highly recommend! Thanks again!
Old October 5th, 2019, 06:14 PM
Not a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
Just recieved my shipment. Great communicating the entire time, competitive prices, well packaged, and shipped extremely fast. I highly recommend! Thanks again!
Thanks for buying! It was a smooth process as a seller, I’d recommend Ulysses as a buyer
Old October 8th, 2019, 09:21 PM
Not a n00b

Bump, willing to negotiate prices
Old October 9th, 2019, 04:19 PM

beisaic knows what's in an order marker beisaic knows what's in an order marker

My package arrived and everything was in perfect condition. Good packaging and communication!

Good trades: BobGrant, SuperflyTNT, MikeR, dragn0422, Rocktroll, Tiranx, majis0, cosmosis, Hilo-scaper, DWK9000, Gurei-Ornery

My Trade List
Old October 15th, 2019, 11:40 PM

Gog the Viking is surprisingly tart

Recieved my pieces today - everything was in good shape and initial contact to arrival time was less than a week!
Old October 26th, 2019, 03:56 PM

ljuneau is surprisingly tart

Received my purchase today. Great transaction! Took less than a week.
Old October 29th, 2019, 07:10 PM
Not a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljuneau View Post
Received my purchase today. Great transaction! Took less than a week.
Thank you for your business!
Old November 19th, 2019, 02:58 PM
Not a n00b

Bump

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades