Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 30th, 2016, 11:01 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: if you can't go to GenCon - a game from there

well, I guess I should have done this hear and at BGG , since no one is actually signing up, but no worries, Heroscape is still my favorite game, so best to give to this community. And a bump kinda.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old July 30th, 2016, 01:27 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Hendal , I've never had the opportunity to go to Gencon. Growing up I always thought that comic con would have miniatures stuff in it. But when I finally got to go to comic con in Salt Lake a couple years back it was a nightmare, I didn't even get into the venue for 2 of my 3 day pass because it was oversold and not planned well by the venue. When I got in, to my dismay there were absolutely no miniature or gaming booths that had anything to do with miniatures wargaming and such. My wife, kid, and kid brother were so irritated by mid day 3 that I said I'd never do one again. I'm not sure I understand fully what you are doing here, and that may be why you have a lack of participants. What I'm thinking is, your getting people to ask for some games that you may be able to get(up to 50 bucks), then you will draw their name out and pick it up for them? I'm not entirely sure what they even have at Gen Con, in the category of games. I already have quite a miniature game collection and I'm not really greedy in any way. I already have Rum and Bones 1, and Season 2 coming on kickstarter. All of the Zombicide game boxes except angry neighbors and the main boxes of Zombicide: Black Plague. Also I am into Imperial assault with all of their expansions. I hear about a bunch of really neat games in the what board game are you playing thread, but already have too many to enjoy. Very cool thing you are doing here though. Very generous.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 31st, 2016, 08:14 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Trex - you are right, but I figured it would be 10 - 30 min. for someone to look up gencon new games this year and make a list of 2 or 3 of them, so if you want I will add you to the list - and try and figure out what it is I should buy you , he he

Old July 31st, 2016, 10:12 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Hendal , if you want to add me to the list, and I come up as the win. Grab something you think would be fun that I can try out. I'll look up Gencon new games real quick.

Old July 31st, 2016, 10:36 AM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey Hendal,

Thanks for doing this!

I had little to no idea what was going to be at Gen-Con (aside from the Heroscape tournaments) so I had to do some research to come up with a list.

I found some videos by the dicetower guys that previews all of the games that are supposed to be released at Gen-Con this year. Here are the links to youtube. 5 parts total around 60 minutes.

Here's my list.

1.) SeaFall
2.) Legendary: Big Trouble In Little China
3.) Cry Havoc
Old August 2nd, 2016, 08:29 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

My favorite thing about GenCon is seeing old friends. Really, that's the only reason to go these days.

My top 3 wants at GenCon, had I been able to go, are:
1. Mansions of Madness 2ed (FFG)
2. Terraforming Mars (Stronghold)
3. TIME Stories

You're the man for running this!!! Wish I could be there with you!!

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old August 2nd, 2016, 01:22 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Wow, very generous Hendal! I've wanted to go to GC for several years now, but haven't made it yet. Were I going, I'd be interested in:

1. Warriors of Middle Earth (newest expansion for the amazing War of the Ring)
2. Seafall (as stated earlier: legacy, Daviau, naval battles, piracy, 4X - I'm in)
3. TMNT: Shadows of the Past (ahh, I can smell the nostalgia...and Pizza!)
Old August 2nd, 2016, 01:26 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Wow, very generous Hendal! I've wanted to go to GC for several years now, but haven't made it yet. Were I going, I'd be interested in:

1. Warriors of Middle Earth (newest expansion for the amazing War of the Ring)
2. Seafall (as stated earlier: legacy, Daviau, naval battles, piracy, 4X - I'm in)
3. TMNT: Shadows of the Past (ahh, I can smell the nostalgia...and Pizza!)
EDIT: the new TMNT game will be there!!! I wanna put that one down.
also, warriors of middle earth sound awesome too.

Old August 2nd, 2016, 11:21 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Dang... This is incredibly generous of you... I know I wish I could go just to see the variety of games offered and just to, you know, experience a Con! I'm hoping to go some day, but I don't know if it would be GenCon or a different ComicCon... Guess it depends on where I can convince my soon-to-be wife to go! lol

1) Dead of Winter: The Long Night - I've really wanted to play Dead of Winter, and The Long Night looks like it'll bring even more to the table

2) Too Many Bones - This one looks like it'll be right my group's alley lol

3) London Dread - Another Co-op Game that looks great! I've been toying with putting together basically a crime investigation RPG and I bet this would be a great jumping off point!

Again, a tremendous thanks to @Hendal , cause this is awesome!
Old August 3rd, 2016, 08:09 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

Wow, how generous of you @Hendal , how did I only find this today? Anyways, I hope I'm not too late, I recently got into gaming a few years ago and have never been able to make it to GenCon, so this is an amazing opportunity for me!

1) Cry Havoc
2) Scythe
3) Terraforming Mars

May the luckiest scaper win!

EDIT: Regardless of who wins, I think Hendal deserves something for this. *applauds* +rep

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!

Last edited by CJofCourse; August 4th, 2016 at 11:37 PM.
Old August 4th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This is really awesome of you, Hendal!

Besides Heroscape, I'm most interested in the Dungeon Crawl Classics gaming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 7th, 2016, 09:05 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hey All,

The Cut off was the end of the 2nd. I had no device at GC this year cause I went in on the BUS. So I rolled for 7 people and SUPERFLYTNT won it.

I won the 4x500 tourney and got my dice on day 2, on day one I got 2nd for the 4x400.

I also got given a golden ticket and got into the dealer hall a whole hour early. I went right to the place selling HS mini's and bought $500 in mini's ( under $3/figure, they where asking $4) - then gave about $125 to the HS tourneys as prizes.

Thanks for entering sorry so late in revealing the winner

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion