Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old April 21st, 2022, 05:20 PM

Millni6 knows what's in an order marker Millni6 knows what's in an order marker
X-2 Card Creator not working?

Hey all, just wondering if there is another thing I can use kids want to create a card or two
Old April 21st, 2022, 05:50 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: X-2 Card Creator not working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millni6 View Post
Hey all, just wondering if there is another thing I can use kids want to create a card or two
@Xorlof please save us!

Also, Millni...I noticed you're in Iowa!!! What part? I just moved here and there are actually quite a few Heroscape groups around here that play regularly. PM me and let's chat!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 21st, 2022, 07:00 PM

Millni6 knows what's in an order marker Millni6 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
@Xorlof please save us!

Also, Millni...I noticed you're in Iowa!!! What part? I just moved here and there are actually quite a few Heroscape groups around here that play regularly. PM me and let's chat!
Hello fellow Iowan, sadly I need to update this. After 35 years of being born and raised in the Sioux City area I move to Colorado to be closer to family. That said I go to Iowa 1-2 times a year to visit and my "adopted" younger brother lives in Des Moines
Old April 21st, 2022, 08:13 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
@Xorlof please save us!

Hello fellow Iowan, sadly I need to update this. After 35 years of being born and raised in the Sioux City area I move to Colorado to be closer to family. That said I go to Iowa 1-2 times a year to visit and my "adopted" younger brother lives in Des Moines
Hah! well you'll have to let us know when you're in the area...that, or plan your trips around tournament time so you can swing in on a weekend

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 21st, 2022, 11:38 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
This has been an issue for a bit now. The only browser it works in is Firefox. Hope it helps!

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards